Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Good

People registering on site who dont even support Norwich.

For me this is annoying what is the point registering when you dont even support Norwich? Just coming on here to slag off the team. I recall one person recently going by the name of ''Donnie Darko'' who actually supported West Ham and just posted messages saying Norwich are rubbish and slagging them off. What is the point in this and dont they have anything better to do with their lives. West Ham arent exactly a great side under Pardew so i dont know how he can slag us off.

Anybodys thoughts on this?

I agree it is annoying when you get people like the above mentioned who come on here just to take the p**s.  However, I quite like it when you get sensible fans of other clubs coming on here and making sensible and valid points. 

By the way Damo, what''s so hilarious about keeping the faith?

Yeah, I think its tedious, pathetic and childish. It really is very sad indeed.Not all posters of other teams are bad though. I''ve seen a few good comments on here from them - the Villa guy recently apologising for the rock-through-bus-window incident for example. Maybe there should be a complain button - 20 complaints and the moderators boot x person off for example.

With these here moderated forums we can (and do) prevent messages appearing, although we try to be not too heavy handed. Apart from the very occasional libellous postings we tend to stop messages which are just pointless insults (although some can be so ridiculous they''re worth letting through for entertainment value). If there''s a small but reasonable argument somewhere in a rival fans post, I''ll let it through. All this also depends who''s moderating - some may police more actively than others, or be more aware of previous wind-ups.

you are 100% right mate. no space for time wasters.
it was me who put donniedarko forward.he goes to my college and just time wastes and thinks it annoys me and norwich fans.the guy is an idiot. best solution is just mock him every time he puts up a post.
On the ball city!
P.S 2-0 norwich on monday

[quote]I agree it is annoying when you get people like the above mentioned who come on here just to take the p**s. However, I quite like it when you get sensible fans of other clubs coming on here and makin...[/quote]

I also welcome fans from other clubs on here as long as they treat us the way they wish to be treated and the majority of them usually do.

I''m sure that the majority of us post on other clubs websites at times and I personally like to see fans from different clubs sharing views and opinions.

its because they jelous of the great job our people at the pink''un have done to give us this wonderful site and forum.

SO they spend their spare time here, as its better even thou they support the scum

[quote]Spread the love xxx[/quote]

Ivor,

Why is there such a big gap between your message and your signature, is it because of your large avatar?