Sign in to follow this  
unique

Paul McVeigh

He was reporting for Sky Sports today from the midlands (Birmingham, I think). Has he flown the Radio Norfolk nest, or has he been booted out?

I thought he only did the Friday night show and occasionally match days?

He''s been doing stuff for Sky for a while now. So if they are offering him more work he''ll probably take it in hope of doing bigger and better stuff for them.

As far as I know he is essentially freelance, he appears on a lot of media outlets. He seems to be doing well for himself!

Have to say I love him on the airways.

He was on fighting talk on five live the other week and was creating a lot of laughter. I can see why Worthington and Lambert saw him as vital for the team in terms of his attitude and influence.

Part of that moral rebuilding that had to be done in league one.

Couldn''t get to West Brom last week so resorted to listening to game on radio Norfolk and was disappointed to see and hear his unique tones on Sky Sports covering the Birmingham game and realising he wouldn''t be sat with Chris Goreham...worse to come was to hear Gunny sitting in for him. I think he has become the kiss of death on our results when on the radio...come back Macca!