Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

DANGER OF COMPLACENCY?

Here we are then 19 games, 11th place not looking any danger of relegation.

Halfway and all is well, after Man Citeh at the weekend we have an extended run of games which shouldn''t frighten us at all.

let''s hope Hughton is on it motivating the player''s to reach their potential not to drift like last season once we were safe.

Perhaps a new player or two in next few weeks will keep them on their toes?

Can''t see any way back for qpr & reading, a few teams between us & them , we have points on the board with winnable games coming up. We all know what happened last season when we were safe.

Maybe some people need to know that their position in the side is not safe. Give benno and howson a runout next game, Rudd, Tierney and R Bennett a run out in the cup and sign some talent in January. Take a gamble on some overseas talent keen on a big shot at the Prem. If we signed 3 and only 1 made it, we would probs still profit.

Noone is compacent we have been putting in good shifts and sneaking draws and wins we have just done the same but had narrow defeats overall i see no difference in our performances and motivation

I dont see any complacency - but if we cant get 15 from 57 points we will deserve to be relegated.

However even losing half of those games we will comfortably sort the 4 wins / 3 draws we need to get what we need if we continue to apply ourselves as we have done already.   And I see no reason to fear we wont, even without Holt or Ruddy.