Sign in to follow this  
Lets be aving you!

Today's half-time crossbar challenge

Hi guys, sorry to disappoint but it wasn''t Sarah Allman who competed today it was me `Northern Canary'' Sarah Symonds. It was a great honour to take part in front of the Barclay!!

And it was me who nearly hit the bar but couldn''t although I did get close with three of my five attempts. Apart from practising in the pouring rain on Thursday in Kenton Rec it was the first time I’d kicked a real football in over 6 years.

And well done to Sarah; of the two of us, she was the one that had the swagger of a real footballer.

[quote user="Crewe Canary"]Hi guys, sorry to disappoint but it wasn''t Sarah Allman who competed today it was me `Northern Canary'' Sarah Symonds. It was a great honour to take part in front of the Barclay!![/quote]

You have a lovely action Sarah, great start but tired towards the end.[:)]

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="Crewe Canary"]Hi guys, sorry to disappoint but it wasn''t Sarah Allman who competed today it was me `Northern Canary'' Sarah Symonds. It was a great honour to take part in front of the Barclay!![/quote]

You have a lovely action Sarah, great start but tired towards the end.[:)] [/quote]sounds like my kinda girl!