Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Predictions for Man City game

I came over for the hols and my brilliant father in law presented me/son with tickets for the game. As we have a long history of attending games together and on such occasions the scoreline, more often than, not was 1-1, I make that my prediction.

We''d been lucky for a few games and now things are levelling out due to injuries and poor late game tactics IMO.  2-3 to Man City, an entertaining game but a bad run to continue, but I live in hope....  [:D]

4-1 to Man City.

Platt said today all their strikers are off form at the minute, I''ve been a moody bugger today and been thinking ''...along came Norwich!''

But obviously I hope we can scrape a 1-0 or 2-1. If Sunderland can have as many chances as they did, we can.

We''ll see...

[quote user="Merry Christmas"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Of course I meant 4-1 to the boys in yellow! Who else could I have meant? Now where did I put the sherry...[/quote]wrong icon,sorry.......

Slange var! [D]  [:)]

[/quote]

Will either be 1-0 to Norwich or another horrible dicking like last season.

Personally, got a feeling about a late winner from a Turner header. Decent odds I would say ;)

Norwich 4-0 Man City - Norwich come out after the break after an average first half performance and take control of the game with a brilliant display of attacking football.

important to recall that we have not yet failed to score against citeh in the prem.

and with Mancini rumoured to considering ditching all of his strikers due to scoring just 3 goals in the last 8 games and going 4-6-0 we do have hope :-)

Well, my Fantasy Football captain today is Yaya Toure, and Bassong is on the bench........0-2. Toure to score, and Aguero.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

important to recall that we have not yet failed to score against citeh in the prem.

and with Mancini rumoured to considering ditching all of his strikers due to scoring just 3 goals in the last 8 games and going 4-6-0 we do have hope :-)

[/quote]

we''re not doing well on stats recently.....

WBA had not scored in 5 games or so and beat us.

We had not lost on Boxing Day since 2003...... we lost to Chelski

Perhaps today we will thus fail to score [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We''ve never won the game after Boxing Day in the Premier League!

Whaddaya reckon Moyo[:^)]

11 goals put past us on the previous 2 encounters against the current Premiership Champions......I feel they won''t be this season''s Premiership Champions.......it will go to the other Manchester club......

We may squeeze a draw if we can frustrate their squad and their fans.....I live in hope......2-2 Seb Bassong and Snoddy.... 

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We''ve never won the game after Boxing Day in the Premier League!

Whaddaya reckon Moyo[:^)]

[/quote]

Well, that''s just nutty isn''t it....

We largely kept Chelsea at bay, and I hope that we can do this at Man C. I think, however, that they will score 1or 2.

Unless someone really takes his chances for us, Pilks or Snoddy in particular, I feel that we shall strugle to score. So I''ll go for 1-1 or 2-1 to Man C.

[quote user="Salopian"]

We largely kept Chelsea at bay, and I hope that we can do this at Man C. I think, however, that they will score 1or 2.

Unless someone really takes his chances for us, Pilks or Snoddy in particular, I feel that we shall strugle to score. So I''ll go for 1-1 or 2-1 to Man C.

[/quote]

we kept chelsea at bay because they didnt get out of 1st gear,

with Morrison starting and Hughtons inabilty to change games once they have started, I think 3 v 0 to them

Indeed, Merry Christmas is not a great long-term username LDC.

Will it now be "Happy new year" followed by "Happy week" until the next festive occasion?