Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Glad to be wrong in Fantasy League

Another win and the all important 3 points.

The fact that I predicted a 1-1 (which I still would have been happy with) in the Fantasy League doesn''t bother me one little bit!!

Well done to all concerned for another fantastic win.

Bring on the Hammers (who have a FA Cup Replay a few days later - will this make their minds wander?)

The next 3 weeks could be the most important in our clubs history - get good points against West Ham, Sunderland, WBA and Binners and we will be looking very very good - NICE!

Peter,you and I both knew that this fantasy league wouldn''t jinx the results,the boys are well up for it and this bit of fun won''t make a slightest bit of difference.2 weeks of predictions and 2 wins what more can I say other than I cant get the score right of course.Well Done Kathy,2 correct results,have you got a crystal ball?
Peter, you''re doing a great job by the way!

Well, having quickly scanned the results today it seems that only 8 people out of nearly 100 scored any points so missing a few weeks will make little difference. I can still win it!

As the remark about a jinx, mentioned by the moderator was I believe aimed at myself, the fact that only 8 people out of 100 got it correct proves my point, a sheer waste of time. Still if it keeps the main boards free from this prediction lark, then it might have it use''s after all.

Cityangel I havent got a crystal ball; I wish I had. Then I wouldnt be sitting there sweating at 1-0. In the meantime I will just keep predicting City wins. That way I will feel I am doing my bit.

Agreed,the predictions are fun aren''t they Kathy and its great that so many people predicted wins and are feeling so positive about our results.? But a big Well Done to you 2 correct scores 2 weeks running is yet another great result.I will try harder next week!

I''m loving the prediction league at the moment. I know it won''t make the slightest bit of difference to the outcome of the season, but before games i''ve always tried to predict the score and it''s interesting to see other peoples predictions too. I''m quite looking forward to West Ham next week as that will be the first really hard game we''ve had since the prediction league got up and running. I''m still struggling with myself as to what to put. I never want to predict a city defeat but.....