Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 20

Right Conference North it is and not Barca

Chester v Hinckley United - Home Win

If this is not a home win I''ll eat my pants.

Not good odds as Chester are top with 58 points from 21 games and a goal difference of +39, whereas Hinckley United are bottom with 0 points from 20 games and a goal difference of -56

League Two where leaders Gillingham (6-3-3-24-12) entertain Northampton (2-4-5-14-20).Gillingham v Northampton.......Home win.Good luck Statto and Happy New Year to all PUP''s. [Y] [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]League Two where leaders Gillingham (6-3-3-24-12) entertain Northampton (2-4-5-14-20).Gillingham v Northampton.......Home win.Good luck Statto and Happy New Year to all PUP''s. [Y] [<:o)][/quote]Just seen this game has been postponed so I''ll change that to Scottish League One ...Falkirk v Dumbarton.......Home win.

Top versus bottom in League One this week and Sheffield United should easily shrug off a Hartlepool side who still haven''t reached double figures in terms of points.Good luck Statto and all PUPs.

Rangers to win against Queens Park for me, they''ve had lots of good days at Hampden in the past , I expect this to be no different.

Good luck Statto and all pickers and a happy new year to all!

Both myself and my Mear Kat would like to offer:

SHEFF UTD -v- Hartlepool HOME WIN

Good Luck Statto and all our PUPs and have a Happy New Year.

Well, here we go. I like a challenge and this pick certainly has been one. Many thanks for all your suggestions. Here goes1) Sheffield United to beat Hartlepool.2) Luton to beat Ebbsfleet3) Belenenses to beat Trofense (also my personal pick)4) Sassuolo to beat Cesena5) Chester to beat Hinckley6) Rangers to beat Queens Park    (Reserve fixture - Tranmere to beat Scunthopre)      Not a brave selection but the best of whats been suggested I think   Can i wish you all a very merry whats left of the holiday and a happy new year to you all        As always, here''s hoping for both a City and PUPs win            Cheers

Statto, there''s no odds on any site for Chester (except 1/100 on Betfair) We can either add another game or go with the remaining five. It''s your call buddy.

Cliftonville vs Dungannon Swifts - Home win

If you''re still looking for another nap, Cliftonville top the table by 9 points, Dungannon are 3rd from bottom.  Form wise, Cliftonville have won their last 6 league home games, Dungannon have lost 4 and drawn 2 of their last 6 away.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Statto[:)][Y]

Thank you Statto for such a wonderful selection in such a difficult week. And thank you for leaving a reserve selection. That''s great planning and dedication. Also a big thanks to you PUPs who have managed to find 17 selections for Statto to pick from, a great effort in a difficult week. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is an exciting £66.88. Here are the details : -

Rangers

1/6

12:45 Sat

Tilly, Norfolkch1

Sheff Utd

3/10

3pm Sat

Yankee, Cosmic, Swindon, Graham, Fonejack, Mandie, MearKat

Tranmere

4/5

3pm Sat

Mister, Mr Angry, Vindo, Scooby

Luton

2/5

3pm Sat

Doris

Belensenses

1/4

3pm Sat

Sid, Trent, Bump, Beaus, Statto

Sassuolo

2/5

2pm Sun

NewYork

What a great chance of ending 2012 with a PUPs win[Y]

Sorry lost track of what day it is. Nutty put me down for a Luton win please. Good luck and I wish you all the best for the new year

Like Inchy above me, I also have lost track of the days! Good job I''m not doing the picking this week.

Good luck Statto, for what it''s worth, I will also nap Sheffield Utd

Happy New Year to all Pups. Hope to see you all in the near future.

Leedscanary

Sorry - just got back from a wedding in Doncaster.I''ll also have manyoo to beat west brom please. Good Luck all - esp Satto.Manchester United - Home Win.Looks like you might need it as the Rangers game is galess on 68 mins!! - Fingers crossed>

EDIT  -  of course that should read that the Rangers game is Goal-less on 68 mins.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

LUTON 6-2-3 (22-13)  -v-  Ebbsfleet 3-2-7 (17-28)  HOME WIN

Good Luck Statto and all you Lovely PUPs [:D] and Happy New Year to everyone[<:o)][D]

[/quote]As this game was postponed Nutty, could I, for the purposes of the PUPs league change my pick to a Serie B game tomorrow,please?

SASSUOLO -v- Cesena  HOME WIN

Thank You.

Glad the last two weekends are over for Rays Funds purposes. We didn''t stand a chance and well done to ''Broadslim and Statto for being brave enough to step up to the plate.

41 Pups selected last weekend with 25 successful and two void (64%). 19 different games picked of which 11 won and two void (65%).

Mr. Bump is once again clear top managing, as usual, to avoid the banana skins. Here''s the latest PUPs league showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Mr. Bump192095%
Beauseant182090%
Newyorkcanary182090%
PurpleCanary 182090%
Til 1010182090%
Yankee Canary182090%
Sports Desk Pete91090%
Swindon171989%
Herman141688%
Hissing Sid172085%
Jed Exodus172085%
Norfolkbroadslim172085%
Norfolkchance1172085%
Statto172085%
Hughesy161984%
Mister Chops161984%
Meth Canary141782%
gregt131681%
Fonejacker162080%
NCFCStar162080%
Scooby162080%
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 141878%
Bore Bore Bor131776%
Jellytot131776%
Cosmic Twin152075%
Diesel Doris152075%
Kathy152075%
Excited Canary121675%
Newcastle Uni Canary121675%
Snake-eyes111573%
Boyo121771%
Brendo121771%
City-Til-I-Die142070%
Vindo142070%
Inch High91369%
Twidio91369%
NWC121867%
Ginger Pele132065%
GMF132065%
nutty nigel132065%
Leedscanary111765%
Graham Humphrey121963%
Lappinitup121963%
The Great Drinkell81457%
Mandie Moo101856%
1st Wazzock102050%

Happy, prosperous and healthy new year to you all.