Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

no Holt tomorrow

Holt posted his Happy New Year post about ten past midnight tonight.

All the other players sent out a message at least an hour before midnight, presumably on a team orders basis.

Being an amateur inspector clouseu i would guess this means Holt hasnt even travelled and wont feature tmw.

Would be happy to be proved wrong but, if not, hope Harry Kane sets the premier league and 2013 alight, starting tomorrow!!

happy new year all!!

Apparently Russell Martin thinks he''ll be playing:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/russell-martin-backs-canaries-hitman-1512663?

I wonder how old the interview is though? I don''t see him specifically mention West Ham.

Ah yes, in the article. But not, I think, by Martin himself. The closest it gets is:

"Now his neighbour Martin is backing Holt to torment West Ham today after he was rested against Manchester City."

Which certainly implies he''ll be playing, but there are no direct quotes from Russell about West Ham.

I''m just wondering if they''ve rehashed an old interview? It looks familiar (no surprise there though).

At the foot of the article it says he''s unlikely to play.

Definitely out:

Grant holt @Grantholt31

Just finished treatment good luck to lads today hopefully 3 points. New Year sat on sofa watching scores roll in

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Won''t be back until late February at the earliest. Club already looking for John Hartson''s old shorts.

[/quote]

......and Jan Molby''s old shirt......