Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Our pal Lawro has us down to....

LOSE 2-1. As always his analysis is thorough, articulate and his prediction based on not a great deal.

"West Ham could not believe they didn''t nick a point form the trip to Reading. Ricardo Vaz Te''s miss was arguably one of the misses of the season.

Their manager Sam Allardyce got it absolutely right when he said they had had a good start but for the first time they are starting to look at teams below them.

They are hard to play against at home, which should help.

Norwich have started to lose games after a good run. It will be interesting to see how they respond after feeling they could have earned a point in the defeat by Manchester City.

They might get a tougher game at West Ham and a completely different one.

Steve Wilson''s verdict: A clash of styles could make for a good game, 2-2.

Lawro''s prediction: 2-1"

He''s also reviewed PL clubs requirements out of the transfer window.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20805220

He says we need a speedy forward!  He feels Hughton hasn''t been convinced by Moro.  Do you think he picks his info up from here?

Norwich

What they need in a nutshell: To add some pace to their front line.

Window shopping: Chris Hughton is saying he is happy with what he has got, and they are in good shape after a poor start, but I would be buying a striker. I don''t think he is at all convinced about Steve Morison as a back-up to Grant Holt.

You know what you get from Holt, and Wes Hoolahan plays off him and is a clever player, but Hughton might occasionally want to play somebody with more pace and I don''t think Morison fits the bill.

Linked with: Modou Sougou 27, AM (Cluj) Robbie Keane 32, FW (LA Galaxy) Craig Mackail-Smith 28, CF (Brighton) Liam Bridcutt 23, DM (Brighton) Curtis Davies 27 CB (Birmingham)

I doubt he bothers looking at clubs'' message boards. He strikes me as the type of pundit that''s happy to pick up his wages having done the bare minimum of work.

[quote user="BW"]In fact he has been right for the last 4 games time to give him some credit[/quote]

Wonder how much Clattenburge pick up from the bookies, It was obvious he was going to cook it for the Spammers, he might not be racist but he''s deffinatly Carupt and Bent.