Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

P'boro lineup.

I think the boys need a break. Here''s my lineup.

Rudd

Franconb barnett bennett tierney

Bennett fox howson butterfield (if he''s back)

Jackson kane

[quote user="87canary"]Send the youth team. Can''t risk any more injuries.[/quote]

agree with this. though start jackson for game time as well as fox & benno.  Main ones to leave out are bassong, wes, snodders, pilks

if moro and holt injured do you risk jacko and kane - an injury and we could have no fit strikers come toonday? Thats assuming we dont sign another striker by then...

I would rest Tettey, but would give fox/bj a chance to see what they can do together? Howson will look ok but we will learn nothing playing him there - while we could get a viable alternative lined up?

Stick with 4-2-3-1 with a view to covering injuries etc, just shake up the partnerships... For me

Bunn

Martin Bennett Barnett Tierney

Fox BJ

Bennett Howson Pilkington

Jackson

I get the feeling that Snoddy is increasingly playing more centrally.  Certainly when Hoolahan came off today it was Snoddy that was asked to play the central attacking player.  With EBenno on right wing, Butterfield left (to rest Hooly), Fox and BJ in holding midfield, it could be an interesting experiment.  Bassong also needs a breather, his decision making seems to have deserted him recently so Francomb, Turner, Rbenno, Tierney worth a try.  Can''t see Fergieson playing all his best players either - their plight is desperate - so room to experiment.

rudd, francomb, barnett, sheriff, tierney, both of the murphys, fox, clunan, loza. & one from jackson or kane, depending on the fitness of morison & holt, if those two are out for longer and theres no new signing lined up then play another one of the kids instead of risking jackson/kaneballs to the cup, let everyone else in the league play more games and worry about their squad

It''s quite a worry! Most of those who got Norwich tickets are plastics who never go to games. If things don''t go well they may turn on the team (real fans wouldn''t do that). This could destroy the fragile confidence of useless young players like Kane.

Bunn

Martin, bassong, turner, garrido

tetty   johnson

benno   hoolahan   snodgrass

kane

We in the competition to win it not to make up the numbers! We should therefore put out a team to win the game! Non of the ''get the youth in we cant risk injuries garbage!''

We can''t afford to lose the likes of bassong hoolahan tettey johnson or snodgrass in a cup we wont win. Give them a rest and give fringe players a chance to play themselves into 1st team.

Peterborough line up

Rudd

Francomb - Barnett- Bennett - Tierney

Bennett - Fox - Smith - Murphy*

Loza - Jackson

*Have watched the few U21 games at Carra this season and suggest giving one of the development squad a run out such as Jacob.

It''s a worry risking Eliot Bennett a run out in this game but might provide an opportunity for him to demonstrate his abilities to Hughton.

We certainly can''t afford to risk any of our regular first teamers. My selections may not be sufficiently conservative and we perhaps should look more to the U21 squad.

I thought Surman was injured still, although I have heard a rumour he is heading back to soton?