I have heard from a reliable source that Shackell WILL START tonight in place of Doc.Team will be:GreenEddyShacksFlemCharlieStuartDamoHoltHucksDeanoLeon.

Also heard that Drury replaces an injured Charlton and Hucks is also out. How exactly do our players get injured doing nothing?

[quote]Also heard that Drury replaces an injured Charlton and Hucks is also out. How exactly do our players get injured doing nothing?[/quote]

I haven''t heard that but you might be right - Shacks is definitely starting though.

[quote]Also heard that Drury replaces an injured Charlton and Hucks is also out. How exactly do our players get injured doing nothing?[/quote]

Are you joking Pete???? That will be an absolute disaster!  And also make my "Can we expect this tonight?" thread look spectacularly inaccurate!!

No mention of hux not playing on official website,they have him playing?!

Only going by what one or two people have said to me, they also mentioned Shacks starting so is looking like it might be true...

If Hucks is injured, it wouldn''t suprise me if it''s kept quiet so man city don''t have time to readjust their tactics.

At last - but just how bad does Flem have to play before he gets dropped???  Doc has comfortably outperformed Flem over the last 8 weeks yet is expected to make way?

No Hux is the worst possible scenario - if it had come from you Pete I would have dismissed it as pure hocum - hux on the wing is a 1000 times better than no hux at all...

OTBC  

hucks not playing is prob mind games.

come on city!!

[quote]I have heard from a reliable source that Shackell WILL START tonight in place of Doc.Team will be:GreenEddyShacksFlemCharlieStuartDamoHoltHucksDeanoLeon.[/quote]

I hope you are right about Shack will give a chance, he surely deserved it although he was the quietest man in football....

If true then let''s just see how it pans out, personally I don''t think Doc has done much wrong to be dropped. I''ve gone for a 3-1 win tonight at 28-1, therefore I''ve probably just jinxed it and expect a 0-0

It could be that Nige is following Jose Mourinho''s lead like the latter did with Duff last week. Hux not playing is truly the stuff of nightmares.