Sign in to follow this  
canarycat

Posh tickets... Again

I''m still looking for 2 tickets for posh. If anyone''s got 2 can you let me know. I''ve true ringing up but I''ve somehow missed the tickets the club have sold without any advertisement. Can anyone help me out?

I know I sound like I am repeating myself. But does anyone have 1 spare adult ticket (preferably a seat with the Norwich fans). Please call or text me on my mobile 07772677031.

I have almost given up hope, 2 people left me mobile numbers and then I am told they have already sold the tickets. Can someone please private message me with their mobile number if they have a spare adult ticket.

Getting tickets through the Pinkun message board is an absolute nightmare. The best way is to go the Norwich City ticket office. Obviously in this scenario, it is unfortunate that this game sold out so fast, I would never normally resort to such desperate measures.

As I say again if anyone has a spare adult can they text me (07772677031). It would be ideal as well if the person lived in Norwich, so I could arrange to meet the person, either they come to my house or I go to theirs. not the other side of the country. Also tomorrow is no good, I need the ticket by end of this afternoon or tonight.

[quote user="canarycat"]I''m still looking for 2 tickets for posh. If anyone''s got 2 can you let me know. I''ve true ringing up but I''ve somehow missed the tickets the club have sold without any advertisement. Can anyone help me out?[/quote]Wouldnt normally post in these threads but I feel something has to be said here (Hey, at least youre getting a bump!)Dont slate the club, they were advertised just as much as they normally are. The fact they sold out so quick and you failed to keep an eye on the ticket information page on the website is not their fault. They were advertised perfectly well.One quick glance at the Ticket Information page 2-3 times a week is ample to spot all ticket details with time to spare

I was referring to the tickets the club have sold over the past few days with 0 advertisement. These must be returns i imagine but people who got them were not on the list. I feel as tho as a season ticket holder the club treats them poorly and it''s almost a well if your not happy someone will replace u type thing.