Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Guess, what another Danny Graham thread!

Yet another link in today''s (Fridays) Mail that both us and Reading are after him for £3m.

In our favour is or superior league position and the Grant Holt factor (ie them being mates for those living on Mars).

Reading would probably be able to offer more dosh, but that alone, I cannot see any more incentive to choose them ahead of us.

Could we possibly be after 2 strikers??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256878/Hughton-hopes-lure-Swansea-striker-Graham-Norwich-3m.html

Not really anything new - just another version of SSN announcement about our supposed approach.

If Newcastle are interested in him then he''ll go there as he supports them and his family are mad about them too

Celtic blogs and Celtic rumour sites now seem to be saying that Hooper will be joining us as soon as tomorrow. Not sure about that as wouldn''t he need to do a medical but anyway......

Would love to see DG, Hooper, Holt as our forward line. 

[quote user="Oz Canary"]

Celtic blogs and Celtic rumour sites now seem to be saying that Hooper will be joining us as soon as tomorrow. Not sure about that as wouldn''t he need to do a medical but anyway......

[/quote]

We all would..but then we''d all love Messi and Ronaldo up front too! Hooper - no chance. DG - maybe, but depends whether they let him go and how much they ask for him plus whether Newcastle/West Ham are in for him too

[quote user="Oz Canary"]

[/quote]

As Hooper is currently in Dubai enjoying the winter break the Scottish League is currently on I doubt anything will be happening that quickly.

If £3million was the complete fee (no add-ons or whatever on top of that) I would be extremely happy with that!

[quote user="Herman "]Did you see him get on the plane though Bethnal?[/quote]He is in Dubai, he''s been tweeting photos of the Burj Khalifa.

Swansea chairman on bbc website says that Swansea are looking to strengthen, but also that Laudrup will be speaking to fringe players about their futures and whatever that might lead to.

I hope they consider Graham a fringe player and I hope we bid for him.  If the £3.5 million mentioned is the price, I''d be v happy to see us sign him.

Compared to CMS, I''d take Graham any day

[quote user="Herman "]Ah,that''s pretty good proof then.[/quote]

Norwich, Sunderland and Stoke are in a three-way battle to sign Celtic star Gary Hooper.

talkSPORT understands that Norwich are in pole position to land the striker, after Canaries boss Chris Hughton travelled to Celtic Park on Thursday to see Hooper score a late winner for the Hoops against Motherwell.

Hughton is keen to add to his attacking options, as his side have often struggled to find the net this season, with Grant Holt the club''s joint top scorer in the Premier League with just 4 goals.

Sunderland and Stoke have also struggled in front of goal this season, scoring just 21 times in the league so far, and are eyeing a move for Hooper.

The 24-year-old has just 18 months left on his Celtic contract and is keen to move to the Premier League.

Hooper has been a revelation since moving north of the border from Scunthorpe in 2010, scoring 62 goals in 106 games.

Celtic have offered him an improved deal, but talkSPORT has been told the terms are not in line with the current top earners at the club, which could speed up a move to England.

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130103/norwich-lead-sunderland-and-stoke-chase-celtic-star-188476#ixzz2H0Xhi96K

Follow us: @talksport on Twitter

Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130103/norwich-lead-sunderland-and-stoke-chase-celtic-star-188476#Yvzy1IUAXkhPxsBY.99