Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Graham Dorrans

West Brom manager Steve Clarke has admitted he may allow Graham Dorrans

to leave this month if the club receive a suitable offer.Worth signing if the price is right.?

Another attacking midfielder, wouldn''t make sense to bring him in after signing Butterfield with Howson also on the cards - unless one of those is to depart

[quote user="Dibs"]West Brom manager Steve Clarke has admitted he may allow Graham Dorrans

to leave this month if the club receive a suitable offer.Worth signing if the price is right.?
[/quote]I''d definitely have him, but we don''t need to add another midfielder at the moment.  I think he''s been harshly overlooked at WBA as I''ve always thought him to be a quality midfielder.  He did go missing in the game against us recently though, I think he came off at half time?Anyway, it won''t happen with the squad we have at the moment.

Now wasn''t he part of the Livingston midfield (2005/6) with Wes and Snoddy. Could be quite a reunion. What about getting the 4th member of that midfield to complete the set, a certain Paul Lambert who although manager I think played as well.

Agree with earlier posts, a good player but plays in a position that is not a priority for upgrading.

OTBC