Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

PBORO MATCH THREAD

Norwich: Rudd, Martin, Barnett, Ryan Bennett, Tierney, Elliott Bennett, Fox, Johnson, Lappin, Snodgrass, Jackson. Subs: Steer, Pilkington, Garrido, Butterfield, Ward, Tettey, Kane.

---

No Morison anywhere.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Norwich: Rudd, Martin, Barnett, Ryan Bennett, Tierney, Elliott Bennett, Fox, Johnson, Lappin, Snodgrass, Jackson. Subs: Steer, Pilkington, Garrido, Butterfield, Ward, Tettey, Kane.

---

No Morison anywhere.

[/quote]injured mate

He''s injured still Purple. Not a bad team out. Snoddy be in the hole i presume.

Morison is apparently "injured" Purple. At least that''s what I read in a report somewhere. I''m not sure I would have risked putting Snodgrass out there today. He''s the type that likes to get into a tackle or two, and we definitely need what he provides in upcoming league fixtures.

[quote user="Herman "]He''s injured still Purple. Not a bad team out. Snoddy be in the hole i presume.[/quote]

I am an idiot. I had vaguely known that...

We''ve got the pace in the team people were crying out for last game. And Lappin.....;-)

[quote user="lappinitup"]I shall be WATCHING it! [;)][/quote]Curiously enough, there seems to be shed-loads of streams of our game on the usual channels. 1 of only 3 listed!Huzzah!

Rudd

Martin Bennett Barnett Tierney

Bennett Fox Johnson lappin

snodgrass

jackson

steer ward garrido tettey Pilkington butterfield kane

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="lappinitup"]I shall be WATCHING it! [;)]
[/quote]

Curiously enough, there seems to be shed-loads of streams of our game on the usual channels. 1 of only 3 listed!

Huzzah!
[/quote]

We''re being spoiled again as it''s being televised here in the USA. I''m off to the lazy boy.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]I am an idiot.[/quote]

That''s why we all love Purple, he always sticks to FACTS! [:D]
[/quote]

Ah, lapps, but this is a rarity - one of my FACTS no-one is going to disagree with...[:D]

[quote user="Mark Fotheringham City Legend"]my stream so far has called E.Bennett Ryan Bennett 4 or 5 times and Tyrone Barnett is our centre back apparently.[/quote]lol yeh i noticed the elliot/ryan bennett thing. tardsthinking they are either stuck behind a post or dont have a monitor

a win today will boost morale and we can take it into the league.. lets rack up the goals to give everyone confidence for Newcastle.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]What a goal Jackson.[/quote]Should definitely keep him - we''ve got no one else who could have scored that type of goal

[quote user="BWs Cat "]BBC sport are having quite a bad day.

"QPR 0-0 Nowich"[/quote]They also have PBoro dominating possession 62/38Laughable.

Bit of a training ground job. You forget just how far we''ve come.

Elliot superb (although didn''t arrive until half-way through, apparently). Lappin not so good. Simeon definitely worth hanging on to.

And, for some strange reason, the best stream I''ve ever had!