Sign in to follow this  
Wimbledoncanary

Harry Kane tomorrow.......

"Midfielder Bradley Johnson is available again after a one-match ban, and Hughton confirmed on-loan striker Harry Kane was eligible to play in the FA Cup." from an article on the Pinkun :)

[quote user="Wimbledoncanary"]Is Harry Kane allowed to play tomorrow? Just wondering as some parent clubs don''t allow loaned players to participate in cup games......[/quote]

Season long loans only usually have the ''can''t play parent club'' clause, as far as I can recall.

true, some clubs have recall clauses in jan though. EG Lukaku probably does. If there is a recall clause would imagine there is probably a cup clause in there. Could be very wrong but guess sit depends on deal.

4-4-2 I reckon with Kane and Jacko or maybe Butterfield behind Kane in usual formation as we''re light on strikers with Moro and Holt definitely out - can''t really afford injuries to Kane and Simeon!

agreed. But here''s hoping Kane isn''t the season long answer . Sure the gaffa has strikers lined up. Maybe we have to shift before we buy for squad room/ wage bill?

Ward more likely to be on the bench. Think Barnett and R.Bennett at the back with Tierney and Russ either side. Otherwise R.Bennett at right-back again with Ward at CB is an option. Depends if he rests Garrido I guess.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Kane taking any part = embarrassing third round exit[/quote]

mungo - you are lawro and I claim my £5

really? back in august....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2187140/Andre-Villas-Boas-convinced-Harry-Kane-leading-Spurs-line.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/17/tottenham-hotspur-harry-kane

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Kane taking any part = embarrassing third round exit[/quote]

Here we go again! Why is this cretin still on here?

Looked fantastic in the half time piggy in the middle session. Having said that, I''d still rather have the press up bunny playing for us than him.

I found it more funny that Darren F said this was biggest crowd they had all season -13,000 and we brought 5,000 of that! League 1/2 fan base punching above their weight for sure.