Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

win or bust what do you think?

With Palace winning I think if we do not win it will be goodnight Norwich and back down a division, I know there are still lots of points to play for but I think this is a good a chance as we will get for 3 points. Lets make sure we go out and get them and do not act nervous or cautious. It would be nice to go in at halftime 2-0 up at least we could enjoy the halftime oxo!

OTBC

St.John

If we don''t win on monday it''ll be very tough but not impossible by any means.  We''ve still got to go to Palace.  Also, their next two games are manyoo and Chelski.  Can''t see them getting any points there

[quote]If we don''t win on monday it''ll be very tough but not impossible by any means. We''ve still got to go to Palace. Also, their next two games are manyoo and Chelski. Can''t see them getting any points ...[/quote]

i try to be in the optimistic camp but if you think their next two games are tough, where exactly do you think the points will come in out next FOUR fixtures?!!!!!!!

[quote]With Palace winning I think if we do not win it will be goodnight Norwich and back down a division, I know there are still lots of points to play for but I think this is a good a chance as we will get...[/quote]

Know what your saying !  ...........  Mancity  don`t really have anything to fight for  this season  ....  WE DO !!   ... 

[quote]With Palace winning I think if we do not win it will be goodnight Norwich and back down a division, I know there are still lots of points to play for but I think this is a good a chance as we will get...[/quote]

Until its mathi thingy impossible, I won''t be waving a white flag. Even, if and when it is, I still won''t wave it.

I bleed yellow and green, always will. City will still be here next year, regardless of which division we''re in.

Rejoice in that fact, stop worrying and stay positive people.

Now bring on Man Pity!.  

I don''t think Nigel will go for bust but clearly he will know that this is one of our best chances to stay in touch. I reckon he will stick to the solid 4-4-2 but might throw Hux and Leon up front with Ashton if we need to press on. With Bentley and Svensson out, Mullers and McVeigh out of form and favour our options are not that great.....

Wizz......i too bleed yellow and green but lets be realistic....tonite is a game that if we dont win then we are as good as doomed.

I swore to myself at the start of the season not to get down at all this year and so far i havent i have enjoyed every min (well apart from a couple of stuffings!!) but i really feel tonite is the most important game to date as a result of the weekends results.Im going for a draw.

My main concern is that all the other teams seem to be improving, WBA now look quite dangerous and clearly outplayed us down here, Soton have recently got points off of Liverpool and Arsenal.They really do look on the up and i think if anyone will catch Palace it will be them.We still look the same as we did 15 games ago!

Two things i am sure of is that 1) We will not go down without a fight and 2) A derby is looking likely next yr and the Binners dont seem to be coping with pressure very well,ha ha.

OTBC

CUSDP

Just hope that we dont see a post match interview from Worthy that goes something like this:

"You could tell that the occasion got to the players and they were very nervous knowing that this was pretty much a must win game.  Because of this, passes went astray and we never got into the game.  At the end of the day the tension from the crowd found its way down to the players therefore we could never relax as the Man City players could and that was our downfall"

Or we could win 3-0.

Come on City lets get it on and start our survival from tonight.

[quote]Until its mathi thingy impossible, I won''t be waving a white flag. Even, if and when it is, I still won''t wave it. I bleed yellow and green, always will. City will still be here next year, regardless...[/quote]

Agree totally Mr Wizard

August 64