Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Fantastic day

What a great day today, superb atmosphere both at the game and in the Drapers arms beforehand in fact one of the best pub atmospheres I''ve experienced I would say . The game was totally one sided and the fans were great . We are Norwich we are here............ !!

[quote user="yoda"]What a great day today, superb atmosphere both at the game and in the Drapers arms beforehand in fact one of the best pub atmospheres I''ve experienced I would say . The game was totally one sided and the fans were great . We are Norwich we are here............ !![/quote]

Could not attend the game today but did manage to listen on the radio, sounded fantastic and glad so many fans could enjoy a great away day.

While I have to agree about the atmosphere, I found myself in the pub on the river very crowded fantastic day out But I do believe it was spoilt by the over crowded terrace''d end and those Naughty Norwich fans who whouldn''t sit down. 

[quote user="he likes paella "]Adrian Durham - talksport presenter and hater or Norwich[/quote]

Aha - no wonder I couldn''t find him on Wiki - although he might easily be confused with South Wales child molester Adrian Durrant! Thanks for clearing that one up as I don''t listen to Talksport - I obviously understood the references to Alan Brazil! As for the Michael Turner song - very funny but wonder if he likes it!

great performance yesterday from a second Norwich side passed the ball with comsumate ease took our chances when they came aand but for some good goalkeeping from the posh keeper could have been 6 or 7. what a performance from the 5000 yella army as well best atmosphere i have experienced in years bring back terracing just like the old days today. otbc

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="he likes paella "]Adrian Durham - talksport presenter and hater or Norwich[/quote] Aha - no wonder I couldn''t find him on Wiki - although he might easily be confused with South Wales child molester Adrian Durrant! Thanks for clearing that one up as I don''t listen to Talksport - I obviously understood the references to Alan Brazil! As for the Michael Turner song - very funny but wonder if he likes it![/quote]

And if im correct in saying, I believe he is a peterborough fan as well, yet another reason for his foul mouth Norwich abuse.