Sign in to follow this  
Stig

No chance of...

...Signing Danny Graham now, cup tied and scoring. Laudrup will want to keep this fella, unfortunately for us!

Which actually leaves me dissapointed, no DG and little chance of Gary Hooper... If CMS is the best we can get I don''t think I''d bother. Hopefully our scouts pull up a gem in europe. Save Becchio, I think we''ve plundered the championship for "our level" of players.

Real eye for goal, think any of our players would have drilled that accross the box hoping for someone to get a touch on it. Instead he drilled it into top corner. Would have loved this guy here, but also cant see it happening now, not cheaply ne way.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]If the transfers transpire in this way it is, indeed, unfortunate and points to our inability to compete with those teams around us.[/quote]

What a ridiculous remark. If Swansea made Graham available and someone outbid us you might have a point, but as we don''t know if he''s on the market it points to nothing other than the fact that you are an anti City troll (again).

To pick up the considerably more valid point raised by the OP, I don''t think being Cup tied would be a major concern as the priority is building a Premier League squad for the moment. I still think that if Swansea''s reported interest in the Celta Vigo lad comes to fruition Graham may still be allowed to leave.

If you want to see more ridiculous remarks just put "Highland Canary" in the search option.

Oh.. and Happy New Year Highland[<:o)]

I can''t help think that any below average spanish striker would be better anyway, they coach players so well over there. Just need someone with a good touch and a bit of pace and they''ll fit in fine. Come on scouting network find a bargain !!

Agree with the Graham signing looking unlikely, staking a claim to stay at the Swans.

If we could sort something out and nab Vydra, Udinese striker on loan at Watford, I think we''d have a cracking signing on our hands. Looks pacy, great finisher, classy prospect.

Again unlikely though.