Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Drapers Arms

To all of was in there pre-match that was the best atmosphere I have witnessed in twenty years of away days. From 10.30 it was full with everyone joining in the chants from young lads to oldies... Always in good spirits, I just wish it could like that more often. Especially the new song started which was sung for about an hour (we are Norwich and we are here.....)

Guys and gals you know who you are, give yourself a massive pat on your back.

I saw loads filming on phones so if anyone has any links to YouTube please share.

OTBC CTID

We are Norwich, We are here!

Agreed, that song went for ages, The bat staff actually stopped serving for 10 minuts and appealed for calm! There must be more video footage of it as everyone had their phones out

I''ve never put anything on youtube but ill have a go later.Like you said it was a fantastic atmosphere,i just wonder who will get the bill for the light bulb that got hit by the inflatable canary !

I was loving life, was a proper atmosphere in the drapers arms. Only wish it was like that more often.

[quote user="he likes paella "]Grant Holts Cod Piece - BAN FUN / BAN LAUGHTER / BAN ATMOSPHERE[/quote].

You will understand what I mean when u reach puberty

Absolute disgusting behavior. It''s like watching green street all the fighting happening. Or is it people having a good laugh and singsong yes I think so. There''s certainly some boring Norwich fan''s !!

Well said I am the same. It doesn''t make people immature or sad. If they want to Create atmospher and have a laugh.

If this offends people I suggest a morrisons or tesco for a prematch cuppa !!

Went to the wrong pub.

Fair to say an already amazing day would have been even better if we had started here. Need to create pre match atmospheres like this more often ... it carries onto the match.

I sit in the river end upper and if you behaved like that with us you would receive a strongly worded letter warning u of your future behaviour and banned from sharing my half time pick and mix