Sign in to follow this  
srfab1

LAWRO

[quote user="I am a Banana"]probably a 3-0. Seems sensible. I think the 1-1 vs Pboro was fair. We were 4 loses on the bounce, and they were scoring for fun. 1-1 was fair.[/quote]

It might have been in your mind but it was totally inaccurate.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]probably a 3-0. Seems sensible. I think the 1-1 vs Pboro was fair. We were 4 loses on the bounce, and they were scoring for fun. 1-1 was fair.[/quote]

[/quote]
You do realise they just give their opinion based on recent results though, right? They aren''t psychic, and he doesn''t actually know the score before it happens but predicts a different one just to spite Norwich fans.....

[quote user="Aggy"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

You do realise they just give their opinion based on recent results though, right? They aren''t psychic, and he doesn''t actually know the score before it happens but predicts a different one just to spite Norwich fans.....

[/quote]

Uh yep sure do ! But what grates a little is people like him and others are given time on the box and the papers just because they used to play. Cascarino''s top tip on Saturday, for example, was Watford to win at Man. City.

I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again - Lawro doesn''t actually write those predictions. All done by a pool of sports writers / interns.

If you listen to Lawro talk he is much more praising of Norwich than those predictions ever are - he said that they''ll have no problem staying up the other day and is full of praise for Hughton and several of the players.

I guess somewhere at BBC Sport an Ipswich fan is having a good laugh at over reacting Norwich fans.