Sign in to follow this  
pablofarmer

Durham

So our friend from talk sport says we were poor today, admits posh we''re worst.

Wasn''t there, didn''t see it so anyone tell me how we did? Know we played a ''reserve'' side, but does Durham have a point or is he fishing again?

He''s just on a wind up and my advice would be to stop listening to that god awful crap aimed at people who only phone in when they can bring themselves to stop staring at the boobies on page 3 of the Sun.

Don''t give the (unt the attention he craves, we know we are a great side and the fact he calle Hughton "a clueless manager" tells us all we need to know when nearly every pundit have named him as MOTS or around abouts so far.

This response was so predictable. The man is useless at his job because there has to be some subtlety to winding listeners up in order to make the comments have a degree of credibility. He''s so blatantly over the top that he''s laughable.

I have no idea why people let him get to them so much. His opinion on any subject is totally irrelevant based on the fact that his IQ is similar to the number of points the team he supports have scored this season. My dog has more intelligence.

Thing is, Durham spouts opinions which he doesnt actaully believe to attract response from outraged fans.

If you havent been "rubbished " by his fake opinions, you dont exist.

This man amuses me, he was openly tearing into Posh as well. A club he supposedly supports! He was worse than Wiz in his hayday ;] (Disclaimer: I hope Wiz knows that was a jest) let alone Mungo (Disclaimer: I''m not joking now. You are a worse troll than Durham...)

Hes not really worth the strain on my fingers typing this message out, a bit like the tiresome talk(s*it)sport radio station he works for!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="BWs Cat "]"Definately got his big rod and reel out, ignore him he''s a fool. " Takes one to know one. And yes, he is doing this so he can some more callers coming in to argue with him. Don''t buy it![/quote]

I thought these personal attacks had to stop now Pete?

Always the same culprits, sort it out please, I''m sick of it.

[/quote]

Don''t you think you at least deserve some abuse given your record?

[quote]This response was so predictable. The man is useless at his job because there has to be some subtlety to winding listeners up in order to make the comments have a degree of credibility. He''s so blatantly over the top that he''s laughable.[/quote]

Quite the opposite. He''s very good at his job which is too cause controversy to make people phone in which ultimately pays his wages. He`s a troll that gets paid to do it. He''s no different to the leeches on twitter like James Nursey who tweet complete rubbish to get hits to their website to make ad revenue.

I hate the guy he is probably the most annoying man on the radio! i had to stop following him on twitter and listening to talk sport simply because he is a moron! I have no idea why he and Gough host a show mainly based on football when neither of them have a clue about footballl. Don''t get me wrong i like Gough but he''s a cricketer stick to it.

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="BWs Cat "]"Definately got his big rod and reel out, ignore him he''s a fool. " Takes one to know one. And yes, he is doing this so he can some more callers coming in to argue with him. Don''t buy it![/quote]

I thought these personal attacks had to stop now Pete?

Always the same culprits, sort it out please, I''m sick of it.

[/quote]

Don''t you think you at least deserve some abuse given your record?

[/quote]

No, enough IS enough.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2841988/ShowPost.aspx

I feel sorry for P''boro fans, the bloke is an embarrassment. He''d certainly embarrass me if he were a Norwich fan.

What he does works though as people can''t help biting on Twitter and Talksport. Funny as it sounds I''d quite like to go for a pint with him and find out what he really thinks as the majority of what he comes out with is just to wind people up, as his post match comments yesterday show.

Durham needs to troll more and more to get responses and a review of these would suggest that fans of most clubs don’t agree with what he says and is becoming more and more unpopular.

Ignore him on twitter, don’t listen to his Radio show and he’ll go away. Simple.

I would really feel sorry for Durham if he actually believed all the crap that comes from his mouth. It is, without doubt, only an attempt at increasing his own self-importance.

As was said earlier in this thread, the man''s a fool.

He''s probably said all this so much he now believes what he is saying. I forget what they call that... Retardation?

He gives the mouth then don''t like any reply. I have been blocked on twitter by him for Just asking what his problem was with Norwich , And do he actually know about football.

Sad little man !

Have never listened to the station, have never listened to him, don''t know who he is and have no need or desire to know.

[quote user="Webbo118"]Have never listened to the station, have never listened to him, don''t know who he is and have no need or desire to know.[/quote]

others on here are celebrity hunters though....they all love/hate lawro as well.

you def have the right idea

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]Have never listened to the station, have never listened to him, don''t know who he is and have no need or desire to know.[/quote]

others on here are celebrity hunters though....they all love/hate lawro as well.

you def have the right idea

[/quote]

I know but not everyone believes it !!

[quote user="Wiz"]Definately got his big rod and reel out, ignore him he''s a fool.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, priceless!