Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Robert Snodgrass & Brad Johnson Songs

I think these 2 players have been brill for us this year and deserve a  chant......any ideas?

Robert Robert Snodgrass Robert Snodgrass Robert Robert Robert Snodgrass - Like the liverpool fans sing for Jonjo Shelvey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFojX3dikLg

Bradley Johnson Baby, Bradley Johnson ohhhh - like Jose Fonte''s song for Southampton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqyrmEKskDg 

I completely stole this off someone elses thread a few months ago and can''t find it now, shame as I can''t remember the last line: -

Sang to the tune of Noddy:-

Snoddy, Snoddy, the little man with the green and yellow shirt,
Snoddy, Snoddy, .......................

Think it''ll be soooo funny, and catchy aswell

This might catch on for Snodgrass, to the following young person''s music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpcStraight outta Scotland, crazy m*therf*cker named SnodgrassM*therf*ckin'' pickin'' out another cross-field passFor his dead ball kickin'', he got a sawn-offSqueeze the trigger and goalkeepers are hauled offYou too boy if ya f*ck with R-SnoddleCrazy ass passin'' like a young Glenn HoddleOff yo ass that''s how he''s goin outFor Mancini and Benitez when they be showin outDefenders start to mumble, they wanna rumbleHe''ll skin em and cook em in a pot like gumboGoin off on a m*therf*cker like thatwith a gat that''s pointed at yo assSo give it up smoothAin''t no tellin when he''s down for a loan moveHere''s a half-volley now listen to the cheererwith a goal record like my man Alan ShearerHis right foot is the toolDon''t make him act the m*therf*ckin foolHe and you can go toe to toe, no maybeHe''s knockin niggaz out tha box, dailyyo weekly, monthly and yearlyuntil them dumb m*therf*ckers see clearlythat he''s down with the capital N-C-F-CBoy you can''t beat SnoddySo when I''m in your neighborhood, you better duckCoz R-Snod is crazy as f*ck

After the QPR away game last season two chaps were walking with me to the pub singing something along the lines of "Ohhh Bradley Johnson, he''s from Hackney, he''s f***ing hard...'' ... It sounded menacing! We need to find this chant! Those chaps; come forth! OTBC

How about a simple good old fashioned chant like we used to do for Eadie, like...

Johnno! Johnno! Johnno!

Boring but it works!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]This might catch on for Snodgrass, to the following young person''s music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpcStraight outta Scotland, crazy m*therf*cker named SnodgrassM*therf*ckin'' pickin'' out another cross-field passFor his dead ball kickin'', he got a sawn-offSqueeze the trigger and goalkeepers are hauled offYou too boy if ya f*ck with R-SnoddleCrazy ass passin'' like a young Glenn HoddleOff yo ass that''s how he''s goin outFor Mancini and Benitez when they be showin outDefenders start to mumble, they wanna rumbleHe''ll skin em and cook em in a pot like gumboGoin off on a m*therf*cker like thatwith a gat that''s pointed at yo assSo give it up smoothAin''t no tellin when he''s down for a loan moveHere''s a half-volley now listen to the cheererwith a goal record like my man Alan ShearerHis right foot is the toolDon''t make him act the m*therf*ckin foolHe and you can go toe to toe, no maybeHe''s knockin niggaz out tha box, dailyyo weekly, monthly and yearlyuntil them dumb m*therf*ckers see clearlythat he''s down with the capital N-C-F-CBoy you can''t beat SnoddySo when I''m in your neighborhood, you better duckCoz R-Snod is crazy as f*ck[/quote]I like this one Chops, think it will be mighty catchy.

To the tune of Happiness:

Rob Snodgrass

Rob Snodgrass

On either wing

A touch of class

He leaves defenders on their a**e

So give the ball to Rob Snodgrass

Or the alternative version:

Rob Snodgrass

Rob Snodgrass

He came from Leeds

But he''s still class

[quote user="Mister Chops"]This might catch on for Snodgrass, to the following young person''s music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpcStraight outta Scotland, crazy m*therf*cker named SnodgrassM*therf*ckin'' pickin'' out another cross-field passFor his dead ball kickin'', he got a sawn-offSqueeze the trigger and goalkeepers are hauled offYou too boy if ya f*ck with R-SnoddleCrazy ass passin'' like a young Glenn HoddleOff yo ass that''s how he''s goin outFor Mancini and Benitez when they be showin outDefenders start to mumble, they wanna rumbleHe''ll skin em and cook em in a pot like gumboGoin off on a m*therf*cker like thatwith a gat that''s pointed at yo assSo give it up smoothAin''t no tellin when he''s down for a loan moveHere''s a half-volley now listen to the cheererwith a goal record like my man Alan ShearerHis right foot is the toolDon''t make him act the m*therf*ckin foolHe and you can go toe to toe, no maybeHe''s knockin niggaz out tha box, dailyyo weekly, monthly and yearlyuntil them dumb m*therf*ckers see clearlythat he''s down with the capital N-C-F-CBoy you can''t beat SnoddySo when I''m in your neighborhood, you better duckCoz R-Snod is crazy as f*ck[/quote]

Can we clap to it?

[quote user="Vazzza"]

I completely stole this off someone elses thread a few months ago and can''t find it now, shame as I can''t remember the last line: -

Sang to the tune of Noddy:-

Snoddy, Snoddy, the little man with the green and yellow shirt,
Snoddy, Snoddy, .......................

Think it''ll be soooo funny, and catchy aswell

[/quote]

think it was me from what i remember something along he lines of.... 

snoddy the little man in the green and yellow shirt

and when he scores we sing snoddy

and he''s the happiest little man in carrow road

oh snoddy, snoddy. snoddy

[quote user="Jim Smith"]To the tune of Happiness:

Rob Snodgrass

Rob Snodgrass

On either wing

A touch of class

Or the alternative version:

Rob Snodgrass

Rob Snodgrass

He came from Leeds

But he''s still class

So give the ball to Rob Snodgrass[/quote]

That is excellent, get the songsheets printed and handed round vs Chelsea.

I think for Brad all you need is something subtle and simple like :

Don''t fu<k with the BullHe might be a yankBut hes built like a TankDont fu<k with the Bull

dont know if anyones thought of this yet (they should have)he shoots to the left, he shoots to the riiiiight,poor bradley johnson, his shooting is sh1t3

[quote user="iron_stan"]dont know if anyones thought of this yet (they should have)he shoots to the left, he shoots to the riiiiight,poor bradley johnson, his shooting is sh1t3can''t pass to the left, can''t pass to the riiiiight,poor bradley johnson, his passing is sh1t3can''t mark to the left, can''t mark to the riiiiight,poor bradley johnson, his marking is sh1t3Poor man''s Alex TetteyPoor man''s Shaun CareyPoor man''s Damien FrancisA poor, poor man''s Canaryhe shoots to the left, he shoots to the riiiiight,poor bradley johnson, his shooting is sh1t3[/quote]The "twelve inch" version.