Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Game over

Who else could see that last goal coming a mile off?

Still, At least Ashton looked very good. I suppose we COULD stay up...

With our defence it was always on the cards; did we shuffle the defence because of injuries? - I certainly hope so, otherwise the changes were wrong imo - Flem should have been left out, not Doc; Charlton is better than Drury even if partially injured.

All along I have said that defence is the key: it is the main reason we got promoted, why Chelsea are top, why we are second bottom, and why Ipswich aren''t top any more!!....why oh why we brought absolutely no defenders in during the transfer window is completely beyond me. October 16 was our last clean sheet and I can''t see where the next will come from!! 

I think it is harsh to have a go at Drury, i agree Charlton has done well but Drury has more pace and defensively did very well tonight against one of the worlds best players, give him some credit. I do agree that the Doc has done little wrong to be dropped though.

Agree Adam was probably the best of the back 4 tonight.

Ashton, pure class and only 21.

The future is bright. The present is depressing.

I thought that in the context of a very tough opponent Drury did well.  Bad marking & indecisiveness at set pieces cost us dear.