Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

I Wonder

I went to pretty much every single home and away in the mid-late 90''s , but as mentioned on here, situations change, peoples priorities change etc etc.

I must confess I dont go as often as I would like to (maybe 15 games over the last 2 seasons), as I have an 8yr old son that I only see every other wkend and it falls on our home games this season when I have him, so abandoning him to watch City is not an option.

I also now have a 4 month old daughter with my 2nd wife and as alot of us on here will know babies are hard work, my point is that my boss at work has offered me his season tkt for the Manure game because much to his dismay he mad plans a while ago that he can not change if Iaccept the tkt am I a "plastic" fan??  No am I Bollox, I am a fan one and alike just fortunate enough to go and watch this game!!

I think it''s as simple as this; if you want to watch Norwich and you can, then do. If you can''t or don''t want to, you shouldn''t feel pressurised into going. Sometimes I''ll get the buzz about going to see Walsall away in the freezing cold (to that I went) and other times I don''t feel like going to West Ham at home (was offered ticket, declined).I''ve done a good share of home & away games in the last 32 years, so won''t feel pressurised into going to a match when I''d rather not !!

[quote user="K Lo"]I think it''s as simple as this; if you want to watch Norwich and you can, then do. If you can''t or don''t want to, you shouldn''t feel pressurised into going. Sometimes I''ll get the buzz about going to see Walsall away in the freezing cold (to that I went) and other times I don''t feel like going to West Ham at home (was offered ticket, declined).I''ve done a good share of home & away games in the last 32 years, so won''t feel pressurised into going to a match when I''d rather not !![/quote]I agree wholeheartedly. I have a season ticket, I go to every home league game. I can''t get to away games thanks to working until 12:30 every Saturday.I have other things that go on in my life, so adding extra nights where I can''t be at home with the Mrs isn''t top of my priority list.The attitudes of some people and why they think supporters HAVE to go to every game is shocking.

I see that the tedious "true fan" card has now been played. Each to their own is what I say. But if you prefer to watch Norwich play the big teams regardless of what the game may or may not be like then just say so. It''s not a crime. It''s just not for me.

To be fair Nutty, I think this is just a reaction to how numbnuts Bumpkin is throwing a hook out and getting a catch. I did like GingerPeles speech though that was cracking!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Mungo, you aren''t a real fan. Give up.[/quote]Mungo is a trolling cretin, nothing more, nothing less.

Nutty what I said was i''d rather watch us beat Man.U than Scunthorpe. But i''m happy to watch us against any team.

Surely its only natural to want your team to beat the best? I wouldn''t rather watch us beat Man.U than some League One team because I want to watch Man.U, it''d be because I wanted to watch my team beat one of the best teams in the world. Because thats a bigger achievement, it has nothing to do with me wanting to watch the opposition, I get my fix of ''big team'' play by watching Barcelona, I couldn''t care less who were playing, but if it were a choice of who we would beat, why wouldn''t you want us to beat a better team?

And Mungo has been playing the ''true fan'' card since his first post... Anyone who says they support Norwich are fine in my book, apart from Mungo, I don''t like him.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Anyone who says they support Norwich are fine in my book, apart from Mungo, I don''t like him.[/quote]

Love it[Y]

Don''t take any notice of my bruv,  he''s not been the same since he got turned down by the club to be a programme seller.   He can''t handle rejection and takes it out on everyone else.    He''s been applying since he was 15 but gets turned down on account of being too confrontational.  He doesn''t mean any harm, but just has the knack of  getting on the wrong side of everyone.   We just ignore him when he starts up and he will usually lose interest and go upstairs and play with his train set.

And bruv!  Give it a rest - why not try giving out some love instead of trying to wind everybody up?   We all support the same club.   Related Bumpkin

This argument always raises its head, what i can not understand, is why some so-called supporters will fly in from the USA, or travel the other side of the country just for this game... Secret hunters!!

Who exactly is flying in from USA for this game, and traveling from the other side of the country for this game and no others?

Please, name them. Because otherwise you are just making rubbish up to have a go at fans. The problem with games like this is local people who are actual glory hunters turning up.

If a Norwich fan is traveling from the US for this game, then they aren''t coming to watch Man.U, because it''d probably be easier to get a ticket to Old Trafford, especially against a opposition like us, Reading, Wigan, QPR, the bottom half sides, because they have over 70,000 capacity.

I would worry 3YC, I know what you mean. That student grant type is always trying to start arguments, set fan against fan, if you will. I think he gets too excited sniffing bicycle seats.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]I would worry 3YC, I know what you mean. That student grant type is always trying to start arguments, set fan against fan, if you will. I think he gets too excited sniffing bicycle seats.[/quote]Are you referring to GingerPele?Yeah I hate that guy [;)]

I''m setting fan against fan Mungo?

I think you''ll find thats what you''re doing...

You do realise once people out you as a troll you''re supposed to stop right? Its very easy to pretend you are a fan of another club these days, a quick google search and you can get any information you want. Which is clearly all you do, throw in a few facts to try and pretend you actually support Norwich.

I''d suggest you go get your self a Puppy, some company would do you the world of good Mungo.

And how would 14,000 posts on an internet forum, starting 4 years before I started Uni ''impress'' anyone?

Mungo, at least try and be funny with your trolling please. Repeating the same sh!t in every other post is just lazy. Get some new material or go away.

We don''t really need this argument.    The only one who has problem with

other fans is a complete troll.   We are all supporters and the club

will be grateful for any support it has, whether the supporter lives in

Norwich, Ipswich, Lake District, USA or China.   Anyone that follows the

yellow and green of Norwich is a true supporter - and  as supporters we are part of the same family.    Its a shame there are one or two who are so thick they can''t see that - or maybe its that they believe in the troll character they have created and they can''t see what is real anymore. 

We should feel sorry for them, they need help.

And there was i thinking that what match i go to watch is "my choice" .......after all many people have died so "WE" have the right to choose......no fan of norwich is better than any other fan "just because" they watched watch scunny or doncaster in the cup and others didn''t......but some posters on here will always speak Sh!te and thats there choice!  [;)]