Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Final Nail For Mr. Hugfhes

This QPR side is so poor, how we didn''t beat them this season is beyond me, shame the game was so early one in our calendar 

looks like the game might be up for Hughes... shame really, good player in his day.only an idiot would take the QPR job now.. if they go down I can see them doing a Leeds (or even a Bradford) and just keeping on going....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]................only an idiot would take the QPR job now.. ............[/quote]Calling Mr Redknapp! We have a big pile of money waiting on your desk!

I''m not sure Redknapp to QPR is that likely.

First off they''ll have to pay him a lot, and secondly he likes to buy lots of players. Which means spending more money, and taking a loss on players they already have.

the board sign the players at QPR, not the manager.... Redknapp would want to do it all himself.they will get a yes-man in.... probably someone with links to QPR who will placate the fans (EG shearer with newcastle.. hopelessly out of his depth but the fans refused to criticise him). My moneys on someone like Ray Wilkins... been coaching at chelski for a few years...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the board sign the players at QPR, not the manager.... Redknapp would want to do it all himself.they will get a yes-man in.... probably someone with links to QPR who will placate the fans (EG shearer with newcastle.. hopelessly out of his depth but the fans refused to criticise him). My moneys on someone like Ray Wilkins... been coaching at chelski for a few years...[/quote]

...didn''t they release him a while back?

For me the whole QPR debacle reminds me of the Crystal Palace experiment led by then chairman Mark Goldberg. Goldberg, who I actually knew quite well a few years ago was a genuinely nice guy whose heart was definately in the right place, very similiar to a certain Mr Fernandez....Palace like QPR spent a fortune on wages and assembled a large team comprising mostly of foreign players. What Goldberg failed to realise was that a British team needs a British spine and that new sides need time to gel, even installing a big name manager, Hughes/Venables would not help. Personally I despise what QPR have become and have no sympathy for them, they deserve relegation and their Chairman should return to something he actually knows about. Hughes was an idiot for taking the job in the first place as this will do his reputation no favours at all!

"I feel gutted. I have put my heart and soul into this with my other shareholders and done all we can to give support to players and all management. I can only apologise to the QPR fans. We keep fighting."

Humm... soon, but not yet? Man U up next - no point in getting a new man in for a thrashing there ...