Sign in to follow this  
The Gingerking

Current Form

4th in prem on the conventional ''last 6 played'' form table. Win your homes, draw your always is a nice formula for success. Really chuffed with the turnaround. Great showing by the players and manager. Anyone moaning about the fact that it''s not as pretty or attacking as ''Lambert'' football needs to take a good look in the mirror. It''s organised, methodical and was most definitely required to stop the rot that quite honestly had already crept in by the last third of last season.

Could it be that whilst Lambert was the perfect manager to ''bust'' us out of league one and the championship, that the board have now employed the perfect manager to ''stick'' us in the top flight for the forseeable?

I don''t buy this ''lucky'' trolling cr*p I''ve seen on a thread or two on here today. You don''t getting lucky doing over 3 top teams at home in a month. They weren''t all having off days. We just didn''t let any of them play their natural game. Great organisation, good counter attack. We could have finished alot more chances I reckon but hopefully that will come to.

Brilliant weekend. Proud to be NCFC. OTBC.

Form here: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html?tableView=total

Agreed. The football isn''t as "pretty" as under Lambert, but we''re picking up points, we''re not getting hidings by the big teams (now) and Hughton seems to have the team well-drilled with a gameplan and the leaders on the pitch to carry it out.

I agree, sir.
But if I look in the mirror, will I find that I too, am not as attacking as Lambert?