Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Just a few things!

First of all, we are one step closer follow a very determined defensive performance yesterday (and ovbiously 2 well crafted goals!) I agree with a lot of post I have just read, that it is a tremendously exciting time at the moment, and we are in for more excitment in the months to come. I firmly believe that we, as a collective, have a big part to play in what we can achieve. Our support has been sensational all season, and if we keep that going, it''ll help the lads to get where we all want to be. The next months worth of games will go along way to shaping it all up.
Moving on to Player of the Season. Although a certain player is all the media outside East Anglia seem to focus on, Craig Fleming has been a rock all season at the back, and secured my vote yesteday with a brilliantly, and typical, solid performance.
Also yesterday, I had to rub my eyes a few times after, as I could swear I saw Holty actually socre for us. Please somone tell me if I was seeing things, because he just doesn''t score does he?!
Finally just a plea, from someone who is a firm BELIEVER, but is also not going to get carried away until everything is certain. But please EVERYONE get behind the boys 1000%, until the end, because- WE CAN DO THIS!
ON THE BALL CITY!!!!

I second that i think flem was again outstanding yesterday as all season , i dont know if you noticed at the final whistle when the city team came to salute us in the stand hucks headed straight to flem pat him on the back and gave him a hugg .Because he knew not only was it his creation of the goals it was just vital we keep them out at the other end .Personally he would be my choice not only player of the season but i would make him captain, this is no stain on drury as he has done an excellent job but its flem who marshals it so well. OTBC

Well said nasher, Flem would be a great captain. I always think your capt. should play through the middle, so he can keep in touch with everyone. Drury seemed a bit offput at the start of the season by his new role, but has adapted well to it - as he seems to do to everything!
As you say, no disrespect, but Flem for captain!

Well said Kent & Nasher. Frankly it''s so exciting I cant breath!! I sat at Coventry just looking at the clock count down all the second half.

Even the media seem to be recognising our wonderful support. Barry Fry said on Anglia today how the supporters were instrumental in getting Hucks to sign.

Yes - well done 1st Wizard and gang - every little contribution helped in those fraught December days.

The great thing about Hucks is he is a 100% team player. No wonder Worthy likes him.

I could also mention Leon. He made a bee line to us after the match. he was ecstatic even though he''d only been on the pitch for two minutes.

I have a mate who is a Peterborough supporter and he tells me was a crowd pleaser there.

Must go - got an appointment with my doctor. I need an increase in my blood pressure tablets.