Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Plastics ahoy!

Just nipped into Sainsburys for a few essentials and who should be at the tell next to me? A morbidly obese man with two little urchins, all decked out in box-fresh Manyoo shirts and scarves. When engaging the assistant in conversation did the accent give away a son of Salford? No, I''d place those dulcet tones somewhere between Monkey Island and North Earlham. And do you think they will be sitting on the away section this afternoon? Hopefully the gate staff will have the kahunas to refuse them admission.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Just nipped into Sainsburys for a few essentials and who should be at the tell next to me? A morbidly obese man with two little urchins, all decked out in box-fresh Manyoo shirts and scarves. When engaging the assistant in conversation did the accent give away a son of Salford? No, I''d place those dulcet tones somewhere between Monkey Island and North Earlham. And do you think they will be sitting on the away section this afternoon? Hopefully the gate staff will have the kahunas to refuse them admission.

[/quote]

Trolls ahoy!

......really any need for this to be raised again??  It happens, deal with it.

There''s nothing more "plastic" than a football fan making him or herself out to be better than another fan. It''s a game, relax.

People wearing away colours aren''t allowed in the home end, its quiet simple. If any away fan wants to sit in the home ends they will not be wearing Man.U shirts...

Mungo, this proves you haven''t a clue what you are talking about. There is absolutely no way anyone wearing a Man Utd shirt would be allowed in the Norwich sections.

I beg to differ, two Watford fans a few years back in their shirts with a Norwich mate, resulted in a nasty incident in the Jarrold at full time, not unusual at all !!!!

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Mungo - why don''t you go and support your local shops that are run by local people, rather than Sainsburys?[/quote][:D] Well played!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]People wearing away colours aren''t allowed in the home end, its quiet simple. If any away fan wants to sit in the home ends they will not be wearing Man.U shirts...[/quote]It''s is simple, however they do slip in, that''s a fact.Also bear in mind. How do the stewards tell the difference between City scarves and original Manure scarves?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]There''s nothing more "plastic" than a football fan making him or herself out to be better than another fan. It''s a game, relax.[/quote]

Its not "just a game "  ......................ask Bill Shankley .... binner

I can spot the plastic reds from a 100 metres......they all sport Bobby Charlton comb-overs.......FACT!

Even the plastic kids sport BC comb-overs......DOUBLE FACT!

Just come back from Manchester myself. And on the train there was no Man United fans on the train until we got to Peterborough. Then the train filled up with United fans ............

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

[/quote]What do you want? A medal or a chest to pin it on?You should spend less time worrying about what other people do and more time looking at your own attitude.

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

[/quote]

What do you want? A medal or a chest to pin it on?

You should spend less time worrying about what other people do and more time looking at your own attitude.
[/quote]

Spoke to a couple of Manure fans in Witherspoons, asked them what part of Manchester they came from  they replied Gorleston, Now they are what I call plastic.  

You really are a imbecilic moron - so Man Utd have supporters who reside in Norwich and God knows where else. NCFC have supporters ALL over the UK and further afield, just as ALL other prem and lower league clubs, and these supporters attend matches all over the UK.

I am really surprised you even had the ability to attend Sainsbury, yet alone purchase something.

Please go sound of on some other message board because quite literally you are boring and a slur on our club.

I can''t understand why mungo is getting so much grief over this post. Standard comments in Norfolk and totally accurate. Hence some of the chanting at all manure games.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Mungo - why don''t you go and support your local shops that are run by local people, rather than Sainsburys?[/quote]

Quality response crabby - post of the week!

Perhaps Sainsburys is my local shop? This is the case for many, many real fans who live within walking distance of the ground. Something that suburban/long distances "fairweathers" may not appreciate?

Couple of '' plastic '' United fans sat next to us in Block K of the Jarrold. Accents strong enough to make Bernard Matthews sound Home Counties.Sussed out almost immediately but very quiet all game. Can''t say we weren''t delighted when we scored so we could give it to them large.Equally delighted to learn that one of ''em had £50 on their lads. Oh well.......[:D]

I think that''s half the problem Crabby, Mungo is a virgin, if he was to get himself a girlfriend he might spend less time trolling on here.

[quote user="Harry"]I think that''s half the problem Crabby, Mungo is a virgin, if he was to get himself a girlfriend he might spend less time trolling on here.[/quote]

Perhaps he could buy a screw from his local hardware shop...........if Sainsbury''s don''t sell them [:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Harry"]I think that''s half the problem Crabby, Mungo is a virgin, if he was to get himself a girlfriend he might spend less time trolling on here.[/quote]

Perhaps he could buy a screw from his local hardware shop...........if Sainsbury''s don''t sell them [:S]

[/quote]Isn''t Screwfix a chain of brothels ?

He was upset when he received a letter from Screwfix explaining that they weren''t a dating agency.

To get this thread back on the topic of plastics, I have to say it''s great to hear from you Lakey! It goes without saying that yesterday was a "just had to be there" occasion but I bet it also looked pretty good sitting on your own in your bedroom gawping at a constantlty freezing laptop screen many hundreds of miles from Carrow Road. So, Lakey, as a Streamer Screamer, did the earth move for you?

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]To get this thread back on the topic of plastics, I have to say it''s great to hear from you Lakey! It goes without saying that yesterday was a "just had to be there" occasion but I bet it also looked pretty good sitting on your own in your bedroom gawping at a constantlty freezing laptop screen many hundreds of miles from Carrow Road. So, Lakey, as a Streamer Screamer, did the earth move for you?[/quote]

Thankfully, mungo, you know nothing and demonstrate it with every post you make.  Love to all  Norwich supporters everywhere. 

How so Lakey? Those of us who live in the Fine City and make our regular pilgrimage to Carrow Road are genuinely intrigued by the aspirations and motivations of (very) distant followers (I wouldn''t use the term "supportr" because that implies a level if financial and economic support that would evidently be innsppropriate). What drives someone with the very flimsiest associations with a sports club? A relationship so ephemeral that, without the modern miracle of the internet, would simply not exist at all?