Sign in to follow this  
Norfolkn Good

Ruddy Injury

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh... did you  not see him celebrating the final whistle?
If he is injured, they probably partied too hard in the dressing room.

If there is any truth to it then it might be related to the coming together Ruddy had with Scholes at the end of the match. We know that Scoles loves leaving someone wincing and there was expression on Ruddy''s face at that point, to which Scholes gave him a pat on his head. I hope everything is okay because I am certain that Ruddy does not want to miss the match at Goodison Park.

Got injured when Scholes caught him late right at the end when he spilled then gathered the ball.

As awful as it would be to lost the big man, Bunn had a stormer against spurs and I''d be comfortable with him deputising if the need arose.

[quote user="Frank"]Got injured when Scholes caught him late right at the end when he spilled then gathered the ball.[/quote]I thought it was his arm he was holding?

One of my favourite City memories of Scholes is when he went in hard with Youssef Safri in a 50-50 and must have flown 5 yards as Yousef walked away with the ball.

Ruddy had a blinder at Everton last season and I''d hate to see him injured even though I rate Bunn. I love the fact that Ruddy has come this far with us and is 2nd only to Joe Hart in the England line-up after being 3rd choice at Everton and loaned out to everyone and his dog. He was a real commanding presence against Man Utd and that''s vital at the back

[quote user="York Canary"]Ruddy had a blinder at Everton last season and I''d hate to see him injured even though I rate Bunn. I love the fact that Ruddy has come this far with us and is 2nd only to Joe Hart in the England line-up after being 3rd choice at Everton and loaned out to everyone and his dog. He was a real commanding presence against Man Utd and that''s vital at the back[/quote]

More to the point, Hodgson looked very impressed with what he saw, move over Hart, he''s after the 1 spot  

Scholes was an extremely lucky guy, as soon as I saw the challenge I thought that is late and with intent, a slide challengehe had little or no control over. At the least it should have been a yellow and if Ruddy had been more honest about beinginjured badly a red.I just hope like all City fans the injury is not bad, would hate to think it came at a cost , since Ruddy now installs so much confidence in that back four and is growing in stature by the match

[quote user="CJ"]Scholes was an extremely lucky guy, as soon as I saw the challenge I thought that is late and with intent, a slide challenge
he had little or no control over. At the least it should have been a yellow and if Ruddy had been more honest about being
injured badly a red.
I just hope like all City fans the injury is not bad, would hate to think it came at a cost , since Ruddy now installs so
much confidence in that back four and is growing in stature by the match
[/quote]

Yup, Scholes knew exactly what he was doing. Unfortunately the ref was either too naive to realise it or too scared to do anything about it.