Sign in to follow this  
pete

Wigan only £19

Caregory C but £19 only for Jarrold seems a bit of a bargain, QPR cost £50 but Cat A.

Yes, special offer. £19 adults, £10 over 65, £5 kids.

Wigan are only taking the tiny block at the end, so far more tickets available to Norwich fans.

Nice move from the club after a lot of justified recent criticism, good to see them showing some flexibility on pricing when it makes sense to.

[quote user="e10_yellow"]Yes, special offer. £19 adults, £10 over 65, £5 kids.

Wigan are only taking the tiny block at the end, so far more tickets available to Norwich fans.

Nice move from the club after a lot of justified recent criticism, good to see them showing some flexibility on pricing when it makes sense to.[/quote]Agree completely. I think NCFC have clawed back some brownie points with this offer.Obviously this would have been one of the few Grade C ( at this price Grade Z ) games this season but this offer does give any City supporter and family who want to go to Carrow Road this season for a Premier League match at least one chance to do so. And at very reasonable cost.Of course with Wigan being the opposition and the 15th being two Saturdays before Christmas it''s traditionally the day people get dragged round the shops by their OH''s so the Club do need a carrot to attract people. That said it''s still a very good deal and should lead to a near sell-out.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="e10_yellow"]Yes, special offer. £19 adults, £10 over 65, £5 kids. Wigan are only taking the tiny block at the end, so far more tickets available to Norwich fans. Nice move from the club after a lot of justified recent criticism, good to see them showing some flexibility on pricing when it makes sense to.[/quote]

Agree completely. I think NCFC have clawed back some brownie points with this offer.

Obviously this would have been one of the few Grade C ( at this price Grade Z ) games this season but this offer does give any City supporter and family who want to go to Carrow Road this season for a Premier League match at least one chance to do so. And at very reasonable cost.

Of course with Wigan being the opposition and the 15th being two Saturdays before Christmas it''s traditionally the day people get dragged round the shops by their OH''s so the Club do need a carrot to attract people. That said it''s still a very good deal and should lead to a near sell-out.
[/quote]

This seems, strictly, to be a Christmas offer rather than a Grade C, but it comes to the same thing. In the three-tier A,B, and C system last year Wigan was the only Grade C, with eight Bs and ten As. Assuming that Chelsea and Man City are both A+s, which seems likely, then for the first ten games of this season the score will be:

A+ = 5

A = 3

B = 1

C = 1

Rather blows another massive hole in this nonsense about their being 8000 more ''fans'' clmaouring to get into Carrow Road

8000 who want to see other teams maybe, but not to see us

It`s so lovely that the poor people might be able to come and watch a game of football with family and friends. It was so much better when the lower classes could all stand together and sing shanties.

I''m predicting a crowd of about 22000 for this one (nothing wrong with that) and a final silencing of the clamour to extend the capacity of Carrow Road to 80,000 plus so that Jonny Fairweather can turn up for his one game of the season against Man ttd match and buy a seat in the stand of his choice on the day. I also predict that very, very few of Wigan''s fan will originate from Yarmouth or Thetford (again, a good thing).

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]I''m predicting a crowd of about 22000 for this one (nothing wrong with that) and a final silencing of the clamour to extend the capacity of Carrow Road to 80,000 plus so that Jonny Fairweather can turn up for his one game of the season against Man ttd match and buy a seat in the stand of his choice on the day. I also predict that very, very few of Wigan''s fan will originate from Yarmouth or Thetford (again, a good thing).[/quote]

and you are from ?? Yarmouth ,,, Thetford,,, or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,P*sswich ??????????

mungo is a City fan, but not a very good troll I''m afraid

unfortunately you tend to be laughing at him rather than with him

something, I suspect, that is not peculier to this board