Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Ruddy out for at least a month

Long standing injury which wasn''t helped by Scholes tackle.

Don''t shoot the messenger if its wrong. Just passing on what i heard.

Apologies for mixing culinary metaphors, but - sauce? Of course, most important news is revealed on the Pink Un messageboard first but...

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Apologies for mixing culinary metaphors, but - sauce?

Of course, most important news is revealed on the Pink Un messageboard first but...
[/quote]

Nothing on the offi site, However someone onTalk Sport mentioned the injury he got on Saturday. 

Whaaattt... I really hope not, could be the kind of shake up we don''t want :[ Will keep my ear to the lock on this one

bun ?

you can''t call him bun, it is muffin

do keep down with the kids, Daddio

Although it would be a massive shame, and a slight worry, we have Mark Bunn. This is what hes here for... he''s wewll experienced, and what ive seen of him I trust him fully. The next month of games are winnable without needing our Iceman. Lets hope if this IS true hes back by xmas for the Chelski game, when we''ll really need him.

Surely if true would have been mentioned in the press conference today with Hughton- anyone who has canaries player should be able to check rather easily

Nothing on the Canaries Player.

However the video of Hughton greeting the players back into the dressing room is a nice watch.

I sincerely hope this is someone on a windup as I would hate to lose Ruddy now, especially as the back 5 have created such a good understanding and though Bunn did well against Spurs I would have fears for the impact on our defensive cohesion

I don''t know if Bunn usually plays in the development games but he wasn''t in the team tonight.

Hughton strikes again with his widely questioned summer signing of Bunn, eh?

I don''t remember seeing mention of Rudd on ths thread until now........

OTBC

I''d certainly question why we haven''t heard anything. All I would say though is he was grimmacing quite noticeably at the end there after saving from Scholes.

They do all milk it a bit though a1, John Terry screamed like he had been shot in his knee the other week and then you find out he''s out for 3 weeks. I think they have drama lessons nowadays aswell!!

That said I really do hope this is not true

I don''t think anybody should believe this.

Let''s have a little look now shall we?

OP claims that he is "just the messenger"

No source given

No replies

I''m pretty sure he was only winded/bruised from Scholes'' tackle. I''m positive he''ll be fit for the weekend. I''m sure if he was missing from training someone would have noticed/said something by now

Nothing mentioned on Sky Sports News who are extremely reliable on accurate news if anything to this would have expected some news.

[quote user="pete"]Nothing mentioned on Sky Sports News who are extremely reliable on accurate news [/quote]

Tell me this is a joke right ?