Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Are Norwich City the worst Premier League team ever?

He only says those things to get fans ringing up and debating it, I think half the rubbish that comes out of his mouth he doesn''t fully believe.... But it''s always good when we make these so called experts/pundits look like the muppets that they really are!!

Cut the bloke a bit of slack. He is about to go under major surgery on his digestive system.....

.... they have discovered the cr@p is coming out of the wrong end!

Adrian Durham was actually very supportive of us last season and you can''t really argue that the way we started the season we were pretty useless. With comments like this out in the media, Hughton has his motivational speeches written for him already...............

Adrian Durham spouts nothing but garbage.

I feel really sorry for him if he actually believes half of what he says.

I feel it''s all an act to alienate true fans of most clubs in an attempt to improve his status as a ''major'' radio star, something he will never become without a little more truth and honesty.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]Adrian Durham spouts nothing but garbage. I feel really sorry for him if he actually believes half of what he says. I feel it''s all an act to alienate true fans of most clubs in an attempt to improve his status as a ''major'' radio star, something he will never become without a little more truth and honesty.[/quote]

Who is he? Never heard of him!

The man is a professional troll, the way he talks about his own club makes me think we got of lightly.

Hes a proper typical, shite journ-o.I think he gets half of his stories by picking subjects, names and teams out of a hat and creating a nice, fictional story about them. The bloke seems like a class-A ****