Sign in to follow this  
snake-eyes

Fellaini suspended

According to SSN,

Fellaini is suspended for the next game due to yellow cards. Has anyone else seen this?

If true this is a big break for us going to Goodison!

Snake

If correct, that''s a shame.......would be nice to get a result against a full strength Everton rather than "a Fellaini weakened Everton" or an "out of sorts Everyon".....because as per usual there will be a reason given by the media other than us playing well for our our success. Plus, ws looking forward to seeing how we handled him. 

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]If correct, that''s a shame.......would be nice to get a result against a full strength Everton rather than "a Fellaini weakened Everton" or an "out of sorts Everyon".....because as per usual there will be a reason given by the media other than us playing well for our our success. Plus, ws looking forward to seeing how we handled him. [/quote]It''d be more of a shame to get beaten by a team strengthened by Fallaini wouldn''t it ?

Picked up a yellow yesterday, so could be true.Personally, I don''t care if they have to play their reserve team as long as we get three points.

Its fantastic he''s out. He''s a horrible player to play against, very talented, hard to deal with and got a dirty side. Very clever player.

They now have to rely on Pieenar and Jelavic, who haven''t been as good as they have been so far this season. But overall Everton have been on top form, playing them after a loss might not be good for us. We just have to keep playing like we have been and we won''t concede many, hopefully any. And have a good chance of another win.

Blimey Holty will be disappointed. He had a brilliant scrap with him last season.

Fellaini met his match in the physical stakes that day. Probably had nightmares about this fixture coming up so probably got a yellow to avoid our big man!!

Anything and everything like suspensions and injuries to the opposition that helps Norwich City to 3 points will be quite welcome. It happens to all teams at some point and I couldn''t care less what the media say about beating ''weakened'' opposition. It''s all about the points for us!

[quote user="York Canary"]Anything and everything like suspensions and injuries to the opposition that helps Norwich City to 3 points will be quite welcome. It happens to all teams at some point and I couldn''t care less what the media say about beating ''weakened'' opposition. It''s all about the points for us![/quote]

And going on from that, If it was us the Media would say,"Thats the game get on with it". No excuses for us.What was Manure''s excuse? No Rooney, Media said about the Arsenal game we beat them as they never had Van Persey, But we managed to keep him out of the game on Saturday, And I''m convinced we could handle Everton with or without Fellaini.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Blimey Holty will be disappointed. He had a brilliant scrap with him last season.

Fellaini met his match in the physical stakes that day. Probably had nightmares about this fixture coming up so probably got a yellow to avoid our big man!![/quote]This. Couldn''t stand him anyway but he practically cried like a girl about Holt''s treatment of him. He can dish it out but not take it.

A shame in some ways, as I''m going this weekend and would have very much liked to watch him as he''s probably one of my favourite players in the division at the moment.

But I would rather see us win the 3 points and as such it''s a massive bonus for us if he''s out. Very tricky to deal with, so it can only be a positive for us.

[quote user="Aggy"]A shame in some ways, as I''m going this weekend and would have very much liked to watch him as he''s probably one of my favourite players in the division at the moment. But I would rather see us win the 3 points and as such it''s a massive bonus for us if he''s out. Very tricky to deal with, so it can only be a positive for us.[/quote]

My take on it too. [Y]

Assuming we get some points, it makes no difference which players are on the pitch for either side. The league table is all that matters. 1 or 3 points will do me just fine - you get no more for artistic impression or degree of difficulty!

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]If correct, that''s a shame.......would be nice to get a result against a full strength Everton rather than "a Fellaini weakened Everton" or an "out of sorts Everyon".....because as per usual there will be a reason given by the media other than us playing well for our our success. Plus, ws looking forward to seeing how we handled him. [/quote]

Is this a serious comment or are you just failing at trying to be funny?

Like my dad says.....You can only play whats in front of you!....a win is a win whoever your opposistion are and whoever is playing for them on the day!

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]If correct, that''s a shame.......would be nice to get a result against a full strength Everton rather than "a Fellaini weakened Everton" or an "out of sorts Everyon".....because as per usual there will be a reason given by the media other than us playing well for our our success. Plus, ws looking forward to seeing how we handled him. [/quote]

Is this a serious comment or are you just failing at trying to be funny?

[/quote]I think he mistakenly wants to join Purple''s gang.