Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 14

Austria Vienna v FC Magna Wr.Neustadt - Austria vienna win pleaseand as I''m going away for a week on sunday and not sure if i''ll have internet could i also Man Utd V QPR  - Manure win pleaseGood luck all. i expect to return to find 2 wins :-)

To Bosnia.

Siroki Brijeg to win at home against NK Zvijezda Gradacac.

Fourth versus 14th, out of 16.

Siroki Brijeg with a 5-2-0 and 16/2 home record. Zvijezda Gradacac with a 0-1-6 and 2/11 away record. Siroki Brijeg''s recent results include 5-0 wins against the teams in 12th and 15th places.

Good luck to all!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

To Bosnia.

Siroki Brijeg with a 5-2-0 and 16/2 home record. Zvijezda Gradacac with a 0-1-6 and 2/11 away record. Siroki Brijeg''s recent results include 5-0 wins against the teams in 12th and 15th places.

Good luck to all!

[/quote]

Crikey! That looks like some sort of keyboard malfunction.

Both Feyenoord and Vienna look like good picks this week but was unsure which to go for, but in the end

chose to go along with Hissing Sid and a Feyenoord win.

Good luck Chell and all PUPs

MC

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

To Bosnia.

Good luck to all!

[/quote]

Crikey! That looks like some sort of keyboard malfunction.

[/quote]

That''s what I''ll blame if they don''t win![:D]

Good luck this week Chelle, I''m going to stick in England where I expect:Bolton to beat BarnsleyHopefully our very own Mr. Butterfield will get a chance against his old club.  Good luck Chelle, and all you Pups.

Barcelona to win for me please    And Nutty, the 29th of December is fine with me - very much looking forward to it          And as always, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win

I''m feeling wary of teams that are involved in European football next week, even if they look like ''bankers''.  I''m feeling even more wary of those ''bankers'' that having played their league game have to get a plane to fly across Europe and play early - mid next week.  I can''t help but feel that this will always be in the back of their minds and that some players may be rested and some subsconcsiously will be thinking of the trek across Europe and may have thoughts of not wanting to get injured etc.  This will probably be even more applicable to those teams who need the points in Europe.

Having said that I have been tempted by Man City who really have little chance of qualifying in Europe and their game against Real Madrid next week is at home, so that is one I am considering.

I don''t know if anybody has noticed, but in Portugal it''s Cup weekend so I thought I would point this out and it might be of help chellecity. 

The game in the Portugese Cup I am considering is Academica Coimbra vs. Penalva Do Castelo.  Academica currently sit 13th in the Primeria Division and although they are not doing that well in the league they are at home to Penalva who play in the Portugese Third Division, the equivalent of our League Two. 

I''ll be back shortly once I''ve made my decision.

I''

Good evening and apologies for my late entry, as I once said to Joanna Lumley as I bent her over the trolley on the London to Edinburgh express train.

Anyway, this week I fancy Newport, in Gwent, to beat Hyde, somewhere deep in Jekyll.

The best of British luck to you, assuming I can still say that without being called a racist.

Thanks all for your picks, it has been difficult to nail down 6. Hopefully I can go one better than last years 5 out of 6, (and bring in a hat-trick for the girls!!)

OK, somewhat nervously, here goes...

Siroki Brijeg v NK Zvijezda - Home Win

Dinamo Zagreb v NK Zadar - Home Win

Austria Vienna v Wiener Neustadt - Home Win

Man City v Aston Villa - Home Win

Newport v Hyde - Home Win

Feyenoord v Willem II - Home Win

Fingers crossed...

[quote user="chellecity"]Thanks all for your picks, it has been difficult to nail down 6. Hopefully I can go one better than last years 5 out of 6, (and bring in a hat-trick for the girls!!) OK, somewhat nervously, here goes... Siroki Brijeg v NK Zvijezda - Home Win Dinamo Zagreb v NK Zadar - Home Win Austria Vienna v Wiener Neustadt - Home Win Man City v Aston Villa - Home Win Newport v Hyde - Home Win Feyenoord v Willem II - Home Win Fingers crossed...[/quote]

Thank you Chelle. The girl''s hat-trick looks very much on the cards with these. I know I''m always up beat about this but I honestly think we''d have to be extremely unlucky for these to go down. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £37.14. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Siroki Brijeg @ 2/9
Dinamo Zagreb @ 1/7
FK Austria Vienna @ 1/4
Man City @ 1/5
Newport County @ 1/2
Feyenoord @ 2/11
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
16/11/2012 22:40:5410.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00

Siroki get us under way in Bonia tomorrow at 12:00 followed by Zagreb at 2pm then Vienna, Man City and Newport all kick off at 3pm. All being well we can watch the Norwich game knowing we have five in the bag overnight then Feyenoord can complete the job on Sunday at 1:30.

Good luck everyone and as our friend Statto always says - Here''s hoping for a PUPs win and a City win[Y]

Rescued Fonejacker''s pick from Facebook. It''s : -

Dinamo Zagreb v NK Zadar - Home Win

And of course he sent his best wishes to all us PUPs.

Sorry its late also ---  Leicester to beat the Binners at home for me please.Leicester are doing pretty well considering the pressure their spending must have put on them lying 4th in the table.Ipswich are..., well you know........ how to describe without using words that will get deleted???

Sorry i am late and of no use to Chellecity. Been moving house and no internet yet.

Haven''t scoured many leagues but looks like AJAX will clean up tonight.

Good luck Chellecity and all PUPS.

Siroki won 1-0 and Zagbreb 5-0, Man.C just gone 2-0 up, Vienna are 1-0 up with the otherside down to 10 men but Newport are drawing 1-1, come on Newport, play your part!

Thank you for keeping tabs on this in my absence GPele buddy. 4 games were resounding successes but Newport contrived to lose 1-3 to Hyde. Can''t legislate for freak results like that but we know we can''t win every week. Really unlucky Chelle. I know you were gutted but hopefully todays City performance and result put a smile back on your face.