Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Away Game Transport

I was wondering if anyone could help us. Are there any alternative coach companies or groups that put travel on for Away matches? A mate and I have tickets for the Everton match but the Club Canary Coach tickets have sold out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

Where are you coming from as return from norwich to Liverpool is £101.90.

However splitting your tickets makes it cheaper. Book the following and it is currently £68.80. This is for the same train so you don''t need to get on and off.

Norwich to Peterborough. Depart nor 7.57. Depart pet 21:36. Book 2 singles £10 going £8 coming back

Pet to Nottingham. Depart pet 9.30. Depart nott 20:34. Book 2 singles £10 going £9 coming back.

Nott to Manchester. Depart nott 10.45. Depart man 18.34. Book return £20.70.

Man to Liverpool. Depart man 12.37. Depart Liverpool 17.52. Book return £11.10

Use east midlands trains website (you can possibly get cashback through quidco as well) and it comes to £68.80

Word of caution, you must get the 17.52 back. Miss it and you won''t get in until Sunday!

[quote user="donttalksquit"]Where are you coming from as return from norwich to Liverpool is £101.90.

However splitting your tickets makes it cheaper. Book the following and it is currently £68.80. This is for the same train so you don''t need to get on and off.

Norwich to Peterborough. Depart nor 7.57. Depart pet 21:36. Book 2 singles £10 going £8 coming back

Pet to Nottingham. Depart pet 9.30. Depart nott 20:34. Book 2 singles £10 going £9 coming back.

Nott to Manchester. Depart nott 10.45. Depart man 18.34. Book return £20.70.

Man to Liverpool. Depart man 12.37. Depart Liverpool 17.52. Book return £11.10

Use east midlands trains website (you can possibly get cashback through quidco as well) and it comes to £68.80

Word of caution, you must get the 17.52 back. Miss it and you won''t get in until Sunday![/quote]

This last point has stopped me going, i wasnt convinced i would have enough time to make the train.

[quote user="Rastaman"]I was wondering if anyone could help us. Are there any alternative coach companies or groups that put travel on for Away matches? A mate and I have tickets for the Everton match but the Club Canary Coach tickets have sold out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks[/quote]

Are you THE Rastaman dear, front row of the Barclay Stand with a glorious color-full cap.