Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Forget all the other topics the three points available at Goodson what do we think?

So after enjoying the result from last week, more importantly the three points, and making up for the performance at reading.

We move to such a tough venue, Goodson is a tough place for even a top four team to take the full points from. Moyes I still feel is under-rated but maybe Everton fans are pleased as he has never moved and they are aware of the constraints of what he works with.

Defensively they are stubborn, with exceptional Howard, jagielka and Baines starring.

Yes they have very good players out, Neville I would love to have here and without Fellaini they are missing two key players. I am sure Hughton will have put the players minds on the job on Monday. Two good defences with strikers struggling to get the goal charts moving as they did jelavic and holt.

I think it will be a tight game I would be delighted with nicking the win and we could, but a draw at Goodson would be a great result.

Could be a cracking game, a real arm wrestle.

Think tettey will have another game, hope hoops can get on the score sheet, if he wants a new contract he better start getting a few goals along with his performance. Eb, pilky and snoddy also need to continue to getting on the score sheet.

But then again 9 goals so far is not particularly that good even though we are greatly improved as a solid unit. But I would like our boys to just take a few more chances in testing the keeper . If you don''t shoot you don''t score and I feel a few of our players are unwilling to take that shot.

Lets hope jelavic etc. have a poor day and we can be solid and take advantage of he chances we carve out.

Good to see Turner being praised less than 2 months after being thoroughly slated.

However it seems he is doubtful for tomorrow and nowadays that is a worry!

COYY

I''m going for 2 - 0 Norwich.

Everton get most goals early, we start solid, this is the key. Stay solid and a chance will come followed by us finally taking one on the break.

You are probably right CY. A low score draw. They are a tough nut to crack and i would be happy with a point.

I think we should all be pleased with a point, but there is a sdecent chance we can get all 3.I think Bassong wouldn''t have an issue with Jellyfish (touchwood). It''s just a case of how we defend set pieces. I also don''t think we''ll have an issue with keeping them from playing their own game, remember they do not have Fellani to hold up the ball (or for Holt to elbow) [:D]

Much as my heart would like to go with the 4-0 win by City, my head agrees that 1-1 is the likely best result. To even get that we''ll need Tettey at his best shackling Mirallas and Pilks and Snoddy tracking back again as they did against Utd. I''d be happy with a draw, as it would keep the excellent run going, but that doesn''t stop me hoping for a win! OTBC!

Everton are unbeaten at home this season although they have had a few draws and conceded a few goals......It will be a tough game and a draw will be a good result for us.......But, I we are on a roll - and I do think we''ll shave it - and win by the odd goal.....

And Fellatio is suspended for them.....that guy needs a haircut.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No one else going for a 4-0 win to us then?[/quote]

I''ve had a few random bets on us to win.. Holt first in a 4-1 ... Ryan Bennett in a 4-2 and Seb Bassong first in a 4-3... not likely to happen i know but the odds are great :)

If we perform as we did at reading we will lose, if we perform like we did against united then we can get at least a point. This is a big game that first away win will be welcome in any game.

[quote user="paul moy"]I don''t ever see us again scoring more than one goal in a game so 1-1. [:D][/quote]

well well [:D]