Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Everton match thread!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We only got a point today because Fellaini was suspended.  With him in the Everton team, we''d have lost 5-0.  Hoolahan was awful, Snodgrass was dreadful, Pilkington was woeful, Holt was shocking, Johnson was lazy, Tettey was dopey, Garrido was angry, Whittaker was sleepy, Bunn was happy, Bassong was sneezy and we let Doc go completely in 2010.  Sack the f*cking lot of them and pick a team out of the Barclay End who''ll give you 90 minutes of pride, passion, playing for the shirt and fist-pumping commitment to the cause.  Champions League here we come.[/quote]

Hahah!

Seems to be a little bitterness in evidence from the ''true fans'' who don''t like the fact that pretty much anyone can watch City on a Saturday afternoon now if they have an internet connection. There is a fair amount of bull$hit spoken/posted/tweeted by us Saturday Streamers but it is generally no worse than some of the nonsense you hear inside the ground. I''m sorry that you don''t get to laud it over us mere mortals anymore with your ''incisive'' reports when you get back from the game. Rest assured that we still consider you to be very important as I would hate for you to feel you have to bore your friends and family with your match reports.

[quote user="technika"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

It wasn''t lucky, you don''t have a clue.

We are unbeaten in 6 with two up top for about 15 mins of those 6 games. We SHOULD have scored earlier, we weren''t lucky.[/quote]so a bundled over the line goal in the 89th minute is not lucky? ? ?

i didnt say it wasnt deservedcity were cr@p though for the majority of the game until hughton eventually made attacking changes, if that had been done much earlier or even from the start it might have been 3 points

[/quote]NOT This ...