Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

RUDDY OUT

We''ll find out whether he is playing in a couple of hours I guess. If he is that is brilliant news. Fantastic goalkeeper in absolutely sparkling form. If he isn''t playing and he had a beer in town like you claim. Then not an issue at all. He has until Wednesday to prepare for Southampton.

[quote user="delta bravo"]No he wasn''t out on the beer, travelled with the squad, turner didn''t tho[/quote]

Damn. Bennett''s chance to step it up and make a good partnership with Bass then

I would personally give Russell Martin the nod. I thought he was our best centre back last season.

[quote user="Cambridge Yellow"]I would personally give Russell Martin the nod. I thought he was our best centre back last season.[/quote]

What he said. Again.

So first we believe Ruddy not playing, then someone else comes along says he is but Turner isn''t and we believe him?

The players we know are there are as follows:

Jackson, Pilkington, Bassong, Tettey, Holt and Martin because Jackson was taking pictures at the airport and Holt was telling Nelson he was making Martin make him a cuppa while they watched I''m a Celebrity. Thats for those of you who don''t follow the Norwich superstars on twitter.

I know exactly who has gone and who hasn''t, but you''re probably quite right to disbelieve what people say as there are quite a lot who say they know but don''t, I just happen to know that turner didn''t and ruddy did, for what it''s worth fox also travelled, that doesn''t mean he''s on the bench because a squad of 20 travelled

Yeah i''m not saying you''re wrong, but its just the replies before yours seem to indicate that they were happy to believe Zema, and then the replies since you believe you.

I hope you''re both wrong :)

I''ve also heard that Turner is not playing today, shame if true as he at last seemed to be playing well with confidence and very few ''errors''.. but as said above it give''s young Ryan Bennett the chance to step up and learn off the ever impressive Bassong !!

OTBC :)