Sign in to follow this  
Tore Raaen

Alex Tettey

Hi there!

Being Norwegian I''m feeling mighty proud of our Alexander Tettey at the moment. Not long ago he was having trouble getting time on the pitch with Rennes in France and now look at him.

The Norwegian media is covering every Tettey move and therefore also Norwich'' every move..It''s so fun, being a fan of City for over 20 years and now, finally, some media exposure of our club and our great player.

He really has adapted fast and well, and in all honestly haven''t seen him do a bad game really.The last games he''s always mentioned as MOTM and today against the toffees he''s up there again.

What a bargain...I had my doubts when we signed him, but now, I just love the guy, very laid back and dont take space, just winning us matches vs arsenal, manu etc..

Cheers from Norway!

Didn''t they name Norway after Norwich?  After all, the French call Norway - "Norvege" - close enough to "Norwich" to be more than just a co-incidence. [:)]    Maybe the Frenchies know something we don''t....................

Hello Tore dear, I hope your keeping snug and warm and not feeling too depressed during those long dark evenings.  Mr Tetty has been a wonderful find for us dear, he endeared himself to us all with a super goal against Doncaster Rovers, at the start his passing was a little wayward but now he has found his feet he is a key player for our team. My step son Percy used to spend a lot of time in Norway, I do not understand any of the lingo of course but he use to go there fishing, he would always come home smelling of fish or fitte as he used to say!