Sign in to follow this  
Hatade

todays game

went to the match today, my first game for a while. enjoyed the match and thought the crowd were excellent. with regards the game i think norwich were the better team with huckerby definately the difference. the front two were excellent with roberts doing his job admirably, holding the ball up well and his touch was good. fleming looked extremely solid at the back and holt had a good game as well.
my only complaint about the performance today was the continued need to hoof the ball upfield rather than looking to pass it out and take pressure off the defence. i''ve read previous threads on this point, but thought today highlighted this weakness in our game. this apart though, professional performance and a good three points.
I''m now beginning to believe....

its hard for a team like us playing in this league as coventry just hoofed the ball all the time. As do most of the other teams in this league. I also went to the game and it was prob coventrys game plan to hoof it as they Know we are a good passing side, this stopped us from being able to keep it low! I cant waIT TO SEE US IN THE PREMIER AS WE WILL BE Playing good teams who keep it low and give teams more time on the ball. When we did get the ball down today we looked great. Oh and those two centre backs are doing a fantastic job back there well done malky and fleming another clean sheet. OTBC.

OH AND GREAT SUPPORTERS TOO.
TOP OF THE LEAGUE

It was very pleasing to hear the complementary remarks from both TV and the Sunday newspapers, and indeed the opinion being expressed that we are top on merit. Not all the nationals were as kind to Iwan Roberts with one describing his lack of pace and thought as being on par with a dinosaur. That apart Hucks has proven to be the Premiership class act we knew he would be and quite honestly he makes every outfield player a potential goalscorer. Let''s make a special mention of Craig Fleming who yesterday did what he has done all season, turned in an excellent performance.
I start to believe as well.