DODODOD, Sebastien Bassong

(to woah santi cazorla)

Woah super robert snodgrass

(Nanana hey jude)

NANANANANANANA

NANANANANANANA

Tettey

Just thoughts...

I honestly wouldn''t bother mate. If its one thing the old boys love slaying off on here, it''s new football chants.

Apparently, in "their day", fans would break into 14 verse sonnets completely unprompted.

[quote user="Steady On..."]I honestly wouldn''t bother mate. If its one thing the old boys love slaying off on here, it''s new football chants.

Apparently, in "their day", fans would break into 14 verse sonnets completely unprompted.[/quote]... and <insert player name >  Woaaahhhh<insert player name >  Nah nah nah nah nahis the height of football banter and wit ?

Now Garrido has started setting up goals how about - to Beyonce''s Single Ladies

Wo oh oh, Garrido, wo oh oh, Garrido

When he delivers it, when he delivers it, when he delivers it, Norwich Score

Repeat ad nauseum.

I''ll get my coat!

[quote user="Steady On..."]It''s better than the 1940''s show tunes you''d have us singing, grandad.[/quote]LMFAO, I was born in 1986 y00f Get your Stone Island jacket and f*ck off ;)

[quote user="swindoncanary"]we''ve got Bassong he will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves ![/quote]

[Y] It fits and made me smile and will probably be as annoying as chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea...

[quote user="Steady On..."]What makes you think I''m yoof? I just think your f&@king miserable, regardless of your age.[/quote]I appreciate your flatery mate and I realise that you really cant stop trolling me. I would however like to repeat, I am flattered but not interested. Also like to remind you that your the one that started with the agist remarks, frankly dont care if your young or old.In words you might well understand :You know what you areYou know what your areSteady on..You know what you are

And you can tell everybody this is Bassong,He may be quite simple but,He does nothing wrong,I hope you don''t mind,I hope you don''t mind,If I put down in words,How wonderful life is now your in my world.Elton John (Your Song)

So while everyone else is chanting "the referees a wa@&er!!" your sitting there, rolling your eyes and trying to start a chant with "Alas, poor Yorick!" and when it doesn''t catch on your confused?

Do you also sing OTBC so slowly that your still going 20 minutes into the game.

"ooooooon the b....

Aaalllllllllll

.....cit

Eeeeee

Steady on

Nows your....

...chance

...hurrah we''ve

... Scored a goal

ME I''M SINGING IT RIGHT YOUR ALL SINGING IT WRONG ARGHHH!!"

No mate, Im trying to keep my hands steady while pouring my second flask of Bovril and wondering "where did I put that half time cheese sandwich ?"While this is going on there is to much noise from one side of the crowd spoiling my fun and then everyone stood up so I presume we scored a Ghoul ?

Wow, that comment about "Alas poor Yorick" chant not catching on, and him looking confused by this had me literally crying with laughter! Thanks for that!

This has become a mix of Planes, Trains and Automobiles where they are singing on the bus, and Step Brothers as 2 same team fans go to war.  Very amusing, as long as it doesn''t get angry or mean.

I just think your confused.

At the stoke game recently "1-0 to the football team" and "tony pulis, you look like a Chav" are funny chants, they use classic rhythms so everyone can join in quickly.

Would you prefer "you look like a disenfranchised member of society and I do not care for your association football teams style of play good sir..." set to the tune "it''s a long way to Tipperary"?

Yeah. Dead catchy.

Don''t know about new chants but had some alcohol influenced fun with NCFC related tongue twisters last night.

Bloody Ruddy, Ruddy Bunn caused particular problems

not sure if this has been mentioned but what about bringing back walking in a river wonderland? instead of ''Mark Rivers'' it''s just purely ''Bassong''

struggling to decide whether it fits or not in ''walking in a bassong wonderland'' - have to up the tempo on bassong but think it could work.

[quote user="Steady On..."]I just think your confused.

At the stoke game recently "1-0 to the football team" and "tony pulis, you look like a Chav" are funny chants, they use classic rhythms so everyone can join in quickly.

Would you prefer "you look like a disenfranchised member of society and I do not care for your association football teams style of play good sir..." set to the tune "it''s a long way to Tipperary"?

Yeah. Dead catchy.[/quote]I wasn''t talking about that though.If you had clearly read what I was saying,  I was attacking the inventive ones such as :<insert player name > nah nah nah nah nahdo do do do do <insert player name >

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Steady On..."]I just think your confused. At the stoke game recently "1-0 to the football team" and "tony pulis, you look like a Chav" are funny chants, they use classic rhythms so everyone can join in quickly. Would you prefer "you look like a disenfranchised member of society and I do not care for your association football teams style of play good sir..." set to the tune "it''s a long way to Tipperary"? Yeah. Dead catchy.[/quote]

I wasn''t talking about that though.
If you had clearly read what I was saying,  I was attacking the inventive ones such as :

<insert player name > nah nah nah nah nah
do do do do do <insert player name >

[/quote]

Completely agree on that. Why do we have to sing songs that have the same tunes as every other club''s songs???

Another thing that annoys me is the speed that we sing otbc at. What could be a spine-tingling chant has turned into a 10 second blast that no one can understand. Hoorah we''ve scored a goal has turned into hurrahwezco [:@]

[quote user="FastAsHuck"]Hey we just signed you,

and this is crazy,

Javier Garrido,

Stay here maybe.

:''([/quote]LMFAO, this is what im talking about Steady On....Hilarious, inventive and no FU*KING nah nah nah nah nahs or Do do do dahs

Oh yeah mate, your absolutely right, carley ray is what we should be singing. I reckon we should be singing A bit of beiber while we''re at it.

I''m sure the away fans would love that.

[quote user="Steady On..."]Oh yeah mate, your absolutely right, carley ray is what we should be singing. I reckon we should be singing A bit of beiber while we''re at it.

I''m sure the away fans would love that.[/quote]LOL instead you would rather be chanting camp 80''s 90''s song''s ?Or singing the same rinse repeat garbage as the rest of the country ?Basically your just an argumentative troll with zero wit or sense of humor who doesnt actually have a point to make.