Sign in to follow this  
Willmeister

Bassong racially abused on twitter

He may do Mr. Role Model; but my point is that it isn''t just white people oppressing black people and there is a much bigger picture to all this than just offensive words spoken or written.

For the record I''m not cool with Everton getting a 10 point deduction just that something be done about the two kèyboard warriors

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="N city til I die"]How you know it was not a Norwich fan abusing Bassong, becasue a norwich fan got accused of racially abusing james vaughan a while ago, when he was about to sign for us,also how do you know norwich fans werent saying racist remarks towards rooney, none of this has been proven
[/quote]

Well I''d hazard a guess that they weren''t because they were accused of singing, " You black b*stard ".

As far as I know Rooney''s always been white. [:O]
[/quote]

I think in this case they should have been charged with fatism !

Collymore got abused on Twitter (I saw the tweet and it was a real 70''s throwback) on Sunday after he mistakenly tweated that M''ON was quitting.  Then this today:

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/48268

If Northumbria police can sort this so quick, why have we not heard owt about the guy who abused Bassong?  Hmm, lil ole Norwich again?

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Collymore got abused on Twitter (I saw the tweet and it was a real 70''s throwback) on Sunday after he mistakenly tweated that M''ON was quitting.  Then this today:

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/48268

If Northumbria police can sort this so quick, why have we not heard owt about the guy who abused Bassong?  Hmm, lil ole Norwich again?

[/quote]might have more to do with the Norfolk police being incapable idiots

Just get the support in for Norfolk Constabulary before Tilly loses it.  TBF Collymore did report it to the police service where he knew the perpetrator came from.  Bassong''s abuser was an Everton fan, so presumably the club went to Merseyside police.  My question was more about Merseyside police than Norfolk''s, but then.....