Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Lawro seems to have changed his tone a bit

I thought his prediction for Everton was fair enough, but this is just silly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20486485

2-0? A bit harsh considering our defense...

Lawro has never really favoured us, or rather, he''d love to say any team who plays us would win.

I can only remember one time he predicted us to win this season, against his beloved liverpool.

Think we are making this up? Well at the very bottom of this below link, check out the Premier League according to Lawro''s predictions.

NCFC 2nd from bottom! And worst still, QPR and Southampton in mid table!!!!! It makes interesting viewing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20486485

Wow?

Has he not even looked at our results?

Why on earth would anyone predict Southampton to score 2 against us after Everton only got one, Man.U, Arsenal, Stoke & Reading got none? Literally makes no sense...

Well played Lawro, you clever guy...

Could be worse. His league table currently had West Brom 11 points and 11 places off where they actually are. Clueless!

The only reason the BBC can still employ him is because so many people must tune into MOTD and go on their website to check out what stupid things he''s saying this week...

The add revenue they get from his online predictions must be alright as well, I know I check it most thursdays/fridays to get a good laugh.

we really don''t help the cause, but I can''t see him being sacked no matter what so oh well.

I''m sorry but how is he a "footballing expert"? I''ve never seen such a bad sports pundit. Ever. Period. I''d love to see him manage a team to show his clearly vast knowledge of the game. [:|]

[quote]The add revenue they get from his online predictions must be alright as well, I know I check it most thursdays/fridays to get a good laugh.

we really don''t help the cause, but I can''t see him being sacked no matter what so oh well.[/quote]

Ad revenue?

The BBC aren''t allowed to advertise on their website bbc.co.uk

There are ads on the overseas-only version bbc.com. But obviously, a small minority of page views on that page would be from overseas.

[quote user="Phyxius"]Could be worse. His league table currently had West Brom 11 points and 11 places off where they actually are. Clueless![/quote]

I don''t like Lawro but that''s a bit harsh, West Brom are the surprise package this season, however I started backing them to win in the prediction league I''m in several weeks ago, perhaps he''s just a bit slow to catch on.

So glad he has got us to lose again has he predicted a City result correctly since Chelsea, not the most difficult to predict.

Mark Lawrenson BBC Football Expert, that''s a joke right... Gary Neville on Sky can rightfully claim that title as he always seems to talk sense, no top team biase and can use one of those key-pads to make his points more valid. I doubt Lawrenson can even use an Etch-a-sketch properly.