Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

ruddy out

Shame but this is why Bunn has been brought in despite the move being slated at the time. We''ve been very lucky over the past 3 1/2 seasons that our 1st choice GK hasn''t picked up injuries til now. Rudd & Steer need time out on loan before they''re ready for a sustained spell in the side.

I think it''s good that Ruddy gets a break and Bunn gets another chance to show what he can do. CH, CC and PT have done a great job in building squad depth without sacrificing quality. The regular starters last year are still available, but now they are having to compete for their place in the line-up each week. Tonight''s probable line-up will only feature 5 players who were here last season and that only because Ryan Bennett has replaced the injured Turner. Seven matches unbeaten and the scope for improvement is still there.

I''m gutted he''s out as he''s absolute class at the moment and has been a huge factor is remaining unbeaten.This is now Bunn''s time to step out the oven and deliver the goods like he did against the Spuds

Just seen JR''s tweet; he''s having surgery for a torn thight on Sat.

Great chance for Bunn - he''s looked good for us so far! (His signing already looks a real masterstroke on Chris Hughton''s part!)...

Oh, shoot.

Hope he makes a fast recovery and the surgery goes well.

Hopefully the Bunn in the oven is on the rise!

3 months is blinking ages though - 1/3rd of the season!!Dunno about anyone else, but I''m distraught!!