Sign in to follow this  
drurys testamonials V 15

Southampton v Norwich match thread

[quote user="AJ"], we miss Martin going froward too I think[/quote]

Well that''s saying something because generally Russell Martin''s crosses and final balls are very poor.

I just know we aren''t going to score now. Had so many good chances. Few final balls just slightly short/long, Holt header, Snoddy and Pilks just stopped from taking a shot in great position. Johnson and Snoddy failing to head back across goal.

What else can we do?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I just know we aren''t going to score now. Had so many good chances. Few final balls just slightly short/long, Holt header, Snoddy and Pilks just stopped from taking a shot in great position. Johnson and Snoddy failing to head back across goal. What else can we do?[/quote]

Score? [:P]

I think were going to have add this game to the list of the lost

QPR, Reading, West Ham, Villa and Spurs.

We don''t want a draw against these teams Hughton!

I hope we do win. Done a 5 team accy, first four have won (well Celtic not finished yet, but 4-0 right near the end) don''t think I can cope with Norwich letting me down... Its my fault for betting on us though, don''t normally do that, just fed of everyone underestimating us, including the bookies...

Everyone is so cheery on here .Of course I''d love us to go out and try and win this, but I''ll be happy with a draw, Southampton was never going to be an easy away game and I think it''s more important not to lose against teams around us.