Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wolf

Don't need to change things

I don''t think giving ones views on the tactical side is moaning. I am not CH and I am happy with the run of form etc... I am just asking myself the question: why didn''t he bring on a fresh pair of legs earlier in the game yesterday and on saturday? I would like to have the view of other Canary fans on the forum...I''m not the one moaning imo...

I agree with the post above. I am very happy in general with the job Hughton is doing but i do still think that there is room for improvement, particularly in terms of how we approach games against the "lesser" sides towards the bottom of the table. We are bottom of the form table for games against sides in the bottom half of the table and whilst we have not lost many (which is important) we have also not picked up three points against any (now Stoke have moved up). We could, and should, be beating some of these sides and need to start on Sunday. We are doing well but should always strive to do better than we are and this is one obvious area where I personally feel results could be improved with just a very small change in emphasis from defence to attack.

Yes there is room for improvement.  We are not perfect and even the top clubs can improve.  Do not forget though that there is also room for deterioration.  We can easily get worse.

At the moment, things are working well.  We should make the most of it.  There will be times when things go less well.   That is the time to change things.   Tinkering now would risk the successful run we are undergoing and I see no point risking that.