Sign in to follow this  
Tore Raaen

The Gunn club

Hi guys!

Tore from Norway writing. What do you expect in the Gunn club on a matchday? Is there a MOM interview? ANy chance to bump into some players?

And is it a closed club only for selected people?

Thanks!

Tore

[quote user="Tore Raaen"]

Hi guys!

Tore from Norway writing. What do you expect in the Gunn club on a matchday? Is there a MOM interview? ANy chance to bump into some players?

Thanks!

Tore

[/quote]

Never been in there, But people have said in the past they have met players in there as well as a point of Rumour starting place I E saw Micheal who ever ans so on. but hope you have a nice visit 

There was a problem last season, a player (think it was Morison) was hassled by a drunk, I think its lead to restrictions on the players going in there.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Tore Raaen"]

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Tore

[/quote]

Never been in there, But people have said in the past they have met players in there as well as a point of Rumour starting place I E saw Micheal who ever ans so on. but hope you have a nice visit 

[/quote]

Pete, you shouldn''t try and express yourself in Norwegian unless you are fluent. Slightly condescending if you ask me. Offensive even.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

There was a problem last season, a player (think it was Morison) was hassled by a drunk,

[/quote]

I think she was mumbling something about ''be aving you''

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

There was a problem last season, a player (think it was Morison) was hassled by a drunk,

[/quote]

I think she was mumbling something about ''be aving you''

[/quote]

Yes, but what really wound her up was Morison replying that he couldn''t be bothered.

[quote user="Sasco"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Tore Raaen"]

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Tore

[/quote]

[/quote] Pete, you shouldn''t try and express yourself in Norwegian unless you are fluent. Slightly condescending if you ask me. Offensive even.[/quote]

So where the hell was I expressing myself in Norwegian, Are you in the pub or what

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Sasco"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Tore Raaen"]

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Tore

[/quote]

[/quote] Pete, you shouldn''t try and express yourself in Norwegian unless you are fluent. Slightly condescending if you ask me. Offensive even.[/quote]

So where the hell was I expressing myself in Norwegian, Are you in the pub or what

[/quote]

Sorry Pete, you''re right, wrong language, I meant Double Dutch.

Hi Tore,

The Gunn Club has about 500 members who join annually. There are a few match day tickets available on a one off basis which I think are £10 or possibly more.

You can eat in the restaurant section or have sandwiches at the bar.

Delia & Michael usually eat in there and the MOM is interviewed after the game.

A small group of Norwegians sometimes visit the club.