Sign in to follow this  
BottleBohemia

Away Days...

Alright?

Haven''t posted on here for an age.

As a member of the Capital Canaries, and regular away traveller, I''ve started to document such games in the form of a blog.

Have a look... http://www.awaydays.at

Now, I''m no writer, it''s just something I enjoy doing. Also, I''d like to add various features to this, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Oh, I haven''t made this responsive yet so the layout might look odd if you''re viewing on a smartphone.

In footballing news, great turnout on Wednesday night. Good to have midweek league action back.

Thanks,

Aaron

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

I don''t read blogs.

Mungo

[/quote]Thats because you''re thick!!

What is with your stupid little name mungobumpkin you are a embarrassment to this board and to the club as a whole with your bs messages, isn''t there a champ game on tonight seeing its friday, surely your interested in that along with your blue shite in suffolk.

[quote user="BottleBohemia"]Alright?

Haven''t posted on here for an age.

As a member of the Capital Canaries, and regular away traveller, I''ve started to document such games in the form of a blog.

Have a look... http://www.awaydays.at

Now, I''m no writer, it''s just something I enjoy doing. Also, I''d like to add various features to this, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Oh, I haven''t made this responsive yet so the layout might look odd if you''re viewing on a smartphone.

In footballing news, great turnout on Wednesday night. Good to have midweek league action back.

Thanks,

Aaron[/quote]

Sorry Aaron dear, got a little confused will the Pete`s story and gave up after that. Try to grab the attention of the reader early on with some thrusting text which grabs their attention!