Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Quarter Final Jarrold Stand Tickets

Not sure if any other Block K''ers are interested in this, but I''ve had an email from the club.Villa have returned a section of their tickets for the Quarter Final, and if you have bought tickets/not got a ticket yet and you are a season ticket holder in Block K your seat is reserved and you can swap any tickets you have bought for your season ticket seat.  I just called the ticket office and they did this straight away.  You just have to return the tickets you have already bought to the ticket office (ideal with the game on Sunday.)Seems they''re support isn''t as good as they make out...

Eyes bigger than their stomachs. Villa are lucky we''re obviously confident we can sell them to home fans, as otherwise they''d just get charged for all the unsold seats.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Not sure if any other Block K''ers are interested in this, but I''ve had an email from the club.Villa have returned a section of their tickets for the Quarter Final, and if you have bought tickets/not got a ticket yet and you are a season ticket holder in Block K your seat is reserved and you can swap any tickets you have bought for your season ticket seat.  I just called the ticket office and they did this straight away.  You just have to return the tickets you have already bought to the ticket office (ideal with the game on Sunday.)Seems they''re support isn''t as good as they make out...[/quote]*their Sorry to nitpick...

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Not sure if any other Block K''ers are interested in this, but I''ve had an email from the club.

Villa have returned a section of their tickets for the Quarter Final, and if you have bought tickets/not got a ticket yet and you are a season ticket holder in Block K your seat is reserved and you can swap any tickets you have bought for your season ticket seat.  I just called the ticket office and they did this straight away.  You just have to return the tickets you have already bought to the ticket office (ideal with the game on Sunday.)

Seems they''re support isn''t as good as they make out...
[/quote]

"Tin Pot" is the phrase that springs to mind[;)]

Still, nice to know Tangie can go back from whence he came. The Snakepit will be the losers though[;)]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Seems they''re support isn''t as good as they make out...[/quote]*their Sorry to be an idiot...[/quote]Wow, was they''re really any point in correcting the typo over their?

I very much doubt this is the case we have an allocation of 4k, our ticket sales went down to general sale yesterday according to the website we have roughly sold out 2 of the 6 allocated blocks.  I recon some people will find it hard to finish work early and drive 3.5hrs from Birmingham to make the 745 kick off and then have to drive back.  I will be attendance as always but have opted for the sensible option of stopping over but am arriving early with my mates and make it a good day/night in Norwich lets hope well worth it for the mighty Lambert Lions

You spoiled midlanders are too used to having away games on your doorstep. Villa away would be one of our easier games to get to. Tin pot softies the lot of ya!

[quote user="bradders"]I very much doubt this is the case we have an allocation of 4k, our ticket sales went down to general sale yesterday according to the website we have roughly sold out 2 of the 6 allocated blocks.  I recon some people will find it hard to finish work early and drive 3.5hrs from Birmingham to make the 745 kick off and then have to drive back.  I will be attendance as always but have opted for the sensible option of stopping over but am arriving early with my mates and make it a good day/night in Norwich lets hope well worth it for the mighty Lambert Lions[/quote]What do you doubt?  Our seats were originally given to Villa, I had to buy a ticket elsewhere in the ground, you''ve returned tickets, now I can buy my season ticket seat.  That''s plain facts right there mate.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]I''m in Block K, nearer Block J and didn''t get an e-mail but I know someone who sits right on the halfway line did. Maybe Block K is being split for this match ?

[/quote]Apologies to NCFC media spies but discovered e-mail in deleted box.Still, cant be a*sed to swop back even though I''m bound to get the old heave-ho if we manage to make the semis.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Seems they''re support isn''t as good as they make out...[/quote]*their Sorry to be an idiot...[/quote]Wow, was they''re really any point in correcting the typo over their?

[/quote]

Over where? Over *there...

[quote user="The Walking Man "][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="ncfcstar"]

Seems they''re support isn''t as good as they make out...
[/quote]

*their

Sorry to be an idiot...
[/quote]

Wow, was they''re really any point in correcting the typo over their?

[/quote][8] I hear the sound, of distant bums....

Over where? Over *there...[/quote]

[8]And do they smell, like fu...

With apologies to The Walking Man from a tired old Barclay Boy of the sixties[;)]

I don''t doubt the hard work involved in getting to an away game in the evening Bradders, and well done to those Villa fans hwo making the journrey. I think the gentle digs are not at them, but at the club for claiming so many tickets and then having to backtrack amd admit they cpuldn''t sell them all.

As to the money - the admin costs are taken out, then 45% to each club and 10% to a ''pool'' that is divi''ed out to all cluba at the end of the season

As to charging Villa for unsold tickets I think that would be a bit churlish on our part - but I am certain McNally won''t see us out of pocket were it to be the case.

My cousin who is a Villa fan got his ticket on 19th November and was told that there were 2,000 tickets left from their allocation of 4,100 tickets, obviously they would have sold some more since then.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]

Over where? Over *there...[/quote]

I sincerely hope this wasn''t a serious response to my quite clear sarcasm at someone''s pathetic pedantry.